• Show
Clear All

• yAmtots
    replied
    same here :'( fix it GMs!!

Leave a comment:

• ewartmj2
    replied
    im having same issues, failed to connect server, stuck to load screen, 504 gateway run out... and im getting stuck to load when switching maps.

Leave a comment:

• xviii123
    replied
    can't log in >.<

any log in issue at this moment? cant log in for almost an hour, stuck on loading screen >.<
    I tried using other browser, clear cache, cookies histories, still stuck on loading >.<

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher04
    replied
    Originally posted by R21896504 View Post
    Please fix this, many players cant play and sometimes quit (
    how long it will take to wait???? almost 18hr now
    i can't login r2 like to make new server for what???
    for new casher???? please fix the problem making new server is not a problem if you guy can fix any problem
    didn't you see everytime you open a new server there always a problem solve it plsss

Leave a comment:

• R21896504
    replied
    Hello GM's when you will fix this game ? its really hard to connect and too slow load

Please fix this, many players cant play and sometimes quit (

Leave a comment:

• Banjardowo
    replied
    I was frustated for a moment and then managed to clear my head, and succesfully logged in using Hotspot shield. Perhaps you people should try it too. But it'd give you ultra lag though.

EDIT : It's very, very damn lagging. Doing heavy tasks such as Training or Ladder could potentially DC you. So unless you're in hurry don't resort to this method
    Last edited by Banjardowo; 03-20-2014, 06:43 AM. Reason: Adding a fair warning

Leave a comment:

• SweetSlaughter
    replied
    Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
    im trying to log onto S41 but not working...
    Me server 37...I'm quite annoyed and cranky.

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    im trying to log onto S41 but not working...

Leave a comment:

• SweetSlaughter
    replied
    Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
    having issues getting on game.... all i get is failed to connect...
    Same...But if I try the other server they load except the one I am actually on.

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    having issues getting on game.... all i get is failed to connect...

Leave a comment:

• SweetSlaughter
    replied
    Hmm I'm having problems logging in on Server 37...I've done everything as stated.

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by pipebomber69 View Post
    5 buy a new computer LOL (troll)
    I totally did this a couple months ago. XD

Leave a comment:

• pipebomber69
    replied
    ill give u some proper advice (adriano2?)
    1 stop as many unnecessary processes as possible (either with task manager, or a program designed for that.)
    2 optimize your computer for maximum performance
    3 do not use that crappy browser, firefox. use opera or chrome.
    4 use a wired connection if possible.
    5 buy a new computer LOL (troll)

try using a program called advanced system care 7 and game booster from a company called iobit. theyre free and very useful

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    From what I've seen (rather from how I've seen mods approaching these issues), there's not too much R2 can do unless it's affecting a large number of users, which would indicate that something's super wonky on R2's end -- or the world's internet is crashing. XD If say, it's functioning for 80% of the users and the others (yourself and the thread's poster included) aren't able to access the game with ease, there's not a particular platform/host indicator they can test to make it better for that 20% as the majority isn't encountering the issue. If it's only a small group that is encountering the issue, the natural response would be for those with the issues to check their end. I went ahead and looked up the site's status for you and other than a sluggish response time, things seem to be functioning. Maybe check back after maintenance to see if it's any better.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Status Check.png
Views:	1
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	1683858
    Last edited by puppetbomber; 03-20-2014, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xRobertWafux
    replied
    Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
    The content of this thread seems just a tad bit redundant, lol. O_O; Anyways, I'm having no issues logging in, so nothing particular happened to Crystal Saga, per say. However, my hubby (from Indonesia) had issues logging in/loading earlier today as well, so I'm going to assume it's either your ISP or possibly a location thing as not everyone is experiencing this.

No matter, try the usual fixes: clearing your cache and history, restarting you modem/router/comp., using different browsers, and/or proxies.
    they put and general support thread but no one can help... i tried all the advice you give even restarting my own computer but still stock on loading this really suck r2 ppl care was money2x..... but cannot help

Leave a comment:

Working...
X