Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

WTH is wrong with your game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH is wrong with your game?

I just cleared my history and cache and now i can't ***** load the game anymore? srsly?

Originally posted by S67Lanze View Post
    I just cleared my history and cache and now i can't ***** load the game anymore? srsly?
    Stop whining brat ! Check your connection , mayb you have one of those crappy connection >_> .
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Lol if i have crappy connection , i can't open twitter , facebook and youtube.

Comment

After u cleared History and maybe Cookies it takes a bit time loading. Just wait a while then

Comment

I'm having same problem too -_-

Comment

Why i cant log in??????????????im playing this game for 2 years...1st tym i encountered this ******* problem

Comment

never cleared my history and im having the same problem as well :/

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                Stop whining brat ! Check your connection , mayb you have one of those crappy connection >_> .
                Uh, i admit that S67Lance worded his complaints very badly that it gets censored, but i don't think giving him such dismissive reply would amount to anything for him.

Btw, have you tried using Hotspot shield? Perhaps there were some restrain/blunder on your connections with CS servers (As has been happening lately). That program can bypass it. Just google it and install on your PC. Perhaps you'll be lagging a lot by using it though, but better than not at all right?

Comment

I'm stucked here. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	1683891

Comment

Moved to general support .

Comment

How can i resolve this problem? I really can't play. Ugh -_- Please help me.

Comment

So much hate...where's the love? ;w;

Comment

Have you tried using a different browser?

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

1. Clear all of my browsers history.
                            2. Flush DNS.
                            3. Re-started PC four times.
                            4. Still get stuck at 84% or get stuck at infinity % loading
                            Last edited by KidSess; 03-21-2014, 01:03 PM.
                            Originally posted by Dr.Q
                            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                            X