Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crystal Transaction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoonTheChubbyPanda
    started a topic Crystal Transaction

Crystal Transaction

I was just wondering how long the crystal Transaction will take for me to get Bonus ITEM + 4000 crystals.

Also I have to go in about 30 minutes to a party can I still receive my Bonus Item/Pack while i'm gone? As it said " Character requires to be online to receive Bonus Item/Pack. This is also my first time paying for
    something on R2games.

R2Games Transaction ID: 201404192220324280
    R2Games Account Name: 8213067
    Description: 4000 Crystal ( plus Bonus Items)
    Amount: $39.99
    UltimatePay Order Number: 385-1184-248730
    UltimatePay Transaction ID: {a17eda88-2948-4cd0-bcb2-43ae0b023793**
    Service: R2Games by R2Games
    Payment Method: PayPal Express Checkout

• R28213067
    replied
    Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
    I believe you should receive your packs and crystals upon logging back in, though a mod will be able to confirm that for sure. Do note that first-time purchases may take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered, so don't panic if you haven't received it yet.
    Thanks found this helpful

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    I believe you should receive your packs and crystals upon logging back in, though a mod will be able to confirm that for sure. Do note that first-time purchases may take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered, so don't panic if you haven't received it yet.

Leave a comment:

• R28213067
    replied
    First buy pack

Also there was another offer with like a " First Buy Pack"

Where you get a phoenix, baby angel and some other stuff. Will I get that even though i'm offline?

Leave a comment:

• R28213067
    replied
    G2G to party now

Is there any way to receive the Bonus Pack when I come back online? As I will be gone for a few hours

Like through a GM or Mod ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X