X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LifeNugget
    started a topic ArmorGames Server

ArmorGames Server

Can some one please tell us whats going on nobody can log into the server?

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Updates on Armor games server status will be posted here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ames-CS-Server

Leave a comment:

• ranma1v22
    replied
    Over 24 hours down. I tried at 14:30 (server time) yesterday and wasn't able to get on. I know these things take time but with the main server back up it shouldn't take much longer. An update would be nice though...

Leave a comment:

• LifeNugget
    replied
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. Almost 24 hours down.

Leave a comment:

• ranma1v22
    replied
    It is rather bothersome isn't it? I'm missing our lil server and buddies. Is ours the only known server down right now?

Leave a comment:

• LifeNugget
    replied
    Any news on what happened? Still down lol

Leave a comment:

• LifeNugget
    replied
    Thank you for your patience an help.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thank you, the devs are now aware of the error and are working towards getting it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• LifeNugget
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	390.9 KB
ID:	1686137
    There you go.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Can you confirm that you are receiving this error -> Login Failed: Failed to connect to server!

Leave a comment:

• LifeNugget
    replied
    I've tried refreshing them, but thank you for you help an make sure BrotherVT is still singing Justin Bieber for me.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    It's not being widely reported from our community, so I'd have to say that it's something from your end in regards to you being logged in and out. Try clearing your cache and history and see if it helps. I will inquire the rest of the staff about CS on the AG platform to see if they're picking up any issues.

Leave a comment:

• LifeNugget
    replied
    No not currently. No clue whats going on, but is really annoying tbh. An this is the only account I have for the forums since I do not play off the main servers.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Are you currently logged into another account/toon perhaps? From personal experience, if my toon (on another account) is online, and I attempt to use another account on the same browser to say, watch the forums, I also get automatically logged out because the system recognizes that my toon-account is online.

Leave a comment:

• LifeNugget
    replied
    Well in order for me to post it logs me out, and then I have to log back into the forums to have the post to actually go through. So it can't be functioning completely normal. Either a new issue has arisen or somethings where never corrected. If you could please look into it would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X