Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

can fix ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peekachu
    started a topic can fix ticket

can fix ticket

hi 2 days ago I was banned for no reason that I have to ban removed. I again banned and ive only entered twice. I know I did nothing wrong, and I was again told that the ban is lifted. but this is not correct, so I am here. someone can fix ticket? 94819

sry not english good from translater

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Any account related issue ( ban or otherwise ) you will need to file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com
    you may leave your ticket # on this thread and a Mod will forward it for you.

Leave a comment:

• kage_alt
    replied
    that will not solve anything lol

Leave a comment:

• yosilangpo
    replied
    Maybe clear your browser cache ;-; cookies ;-; x.x

Leave a comment:

• Soquili
    replied
    I want my s44 character unlocked
    9 tickets so far still no help

Leave a comment:

• Kage_Oni
    replied
    Well you have certainly been a victim of bad luck. It has happened before to other players, being banned for no reason, with no explanation. People make mistakes. From your original post i think that you're saying you've only played twice? If i'm right that means you haven't played played long and you're not missing out on anything worth complaining about. I know it can be frustrating, but just keep your cool and be civil, things will work out for you. Trust me, I've been around for a while

Leave a comment:

• peekachu
    replied
    how im ban then not ban then ban again in 2 day only on server im call name all time and them not ban even when report

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I've relayed your concerns. This is already being looked into. You aren't banned in the system, so they have to have it looked into to see why it's still telling you that you are still banned. Please be patient.

Leave a comment:

• peekachu
    replied
    ok im still ban to stupid game i not come to here more for stupid company

sorry u company stupid im not return

great treatment to new player of ban to nothing stupid not long this company make money for like this
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-09-2014, 03:35 AM. Reason: Merged posts / Removed censored words.

Leave a comment:

• peekachu
    replied
    i do ask and all said "ban has been lift" but i still not can log to my character
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ban.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	1687239
    Last edited by peekachu; 05-06-2014, 01:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• peekachu
    replied
    thanks you but i still ban and ignore me on ticket what wrong with this customer serving

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    I have forwarded your ticket.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X