Hacked And DeLete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked And DeLete

Can you Back my account ? HAcked and delete BY unknown Hackers Hope you Can back It so I can Play CS again..

IGN : ArRiAnNe28
    CLASS: Mage
    Server: S70

And im using Log in with FB >.<
    Answer me Please
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-08-2014, 01:18 PM. Reason: Removed censored word.

You will need to file a support ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Explain your situation and see what the ticket staff can do from there. I will forewarn you that toon restoration is a lengthy process, and we will not compensate you for any items that were stolen or deleted.

Comment

I got my ticket now what im gonna do next ?

Comment

rePly pLease ....

Comment

Check your ticket number for the response ;-;
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

yeah i GOT my ticket Number now what i gonna do with em ?

Answer Please

Comment

Did you check your ticket to see if the ticket staff has responded?

Comment

HOw to check my ticket ? sorry im just new here...

Answer please :

Comment

Account > Support > Check Ticket > Enter your ticket # and e-mail you used to submit the ticket. You can also view your ticket by checking the e-mail we send you when our team responds. The e-mail should contain a link that will take you directly to your ticket.

Comment

Done... SO whats next ?

Comment

Read what the ticket staff said to you and continue from there.

Comment

Reply Please

Comment

reply on my pm on ticket

Comment

I sent you a private message here on the forums so I can attempt to help you with your issue. To check your messages, scroll up and in the top right hand side of your screen right next to your name, you see where it says notifications. Click Notifications, and it should say that you have a new private message. Click on the message and it will take you to your inbox where you can find your message to me. We will talk through there.
                            Thanks.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

already SENT a message there

and gave all informations

Are u recieving my message there ?
                              Last edited by Reverie; 05-15-2014, 03:30 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X