This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting frag BUG

Listen R2 i have spent a decent amount of money on your games. First thing is when i go to enchant my frag after the first enchant it doesnt let me enchant further? And then it messes up and says im at +4 when i am actually at +9 stats but shows at +4. i am like [darn]. Everytime i have to re log. I wasted over 250 Dragon Crystals on this Supreme Augric Frag X just today alone. Go back and check this if you would like to. I am very disappointed R2 and i DESERVE a DAMN Compensation for this BUG you have. I am so serious.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2014, 01:28 AM. Reason: Removed censored word.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

I have done several enchantment tests this past week as a few complaints were coming in, and I (as well as my colleague) have not encountered any bugs related to enchanting. We have also not received any recent player reports regarding such a bug, so it might be due to a lag issue that's delaying your process. No matter, you may report this to the ticket staff (http://support.r2games.com/) and see if they could help you sort out your issue.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      I have done several enchantment tests this past week as a few complaints were coming in, and I (as well as my colleague) have not encountered any bugs related to enchanting. We have also not received player reports regarding such a bug, so it might be due to a lag issue that's delaying your process. No matter, you may report this to the ticket staff (http://support.r2games.com/) and see if they could help you sort out your issue.
      thanks for editing my comment lol

Sever:Amethyst Forest
      Class:Rogue

Comment

Keep this thread on topic.

Comment

i reported ticket. And i have NO lag. never any lag. i pay top dollar for my Internet thank you. Ill go to enchant once and then i click the button but it doesnt enchant anyomore until i re log then i can enchant again but it still [messes] up and i have to re log damn there every time??? seriously
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2014, 01:42 AM. Reason: Removing rage.
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Well, in that case. I will be closing this thread as it is no longer serving a purpose other than venting. You may drop off your ticket number to any moderator and we'll be happy to forward it for you.

Comment

Working...
            X