X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
    But R2 gave you the response on the ticket o_o....
    Nilla i think her point is that its not a good enough response they are failing on customer service.. Its not that hard to switch some pixels.. Yea she made a derpderp mistake choosing the wrong sex but she payed for it and now cant even use it.. Would just be simple for them to just swap it for her.

Leave a comment:

• ragex0411
    replied
    Jae ur hot

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    But R2 gave you the response on the ticket o_o....

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    fyi orphan with the snarled lips.. I will close it when this matter is resolved! There is clearly and issue that needs to be resolved and until it is, this stays open!

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
    hes an ***.. look at all his other posts... clearly thinks hes special...
    I don't need to one or two post is enough.. Moron and sad troll come to mind...

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    for you I say "butt out" orphen20

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    hes an ***.. look at all his other posts... clearly thinks hes special...

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
    Just close this thread. This problem is pointless. It's your fault and that's final.
    U say that like u have some control D: Since ur the boss u close the thread >.<

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    Just close this thread. This problem is pointless. It's your fault and that's final.

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Wait what I don't get it =-=

You admitted that you bought the male version of the costume by mistake.

You had submitted a ticket to R2 about this and they gave you a definitive response of not giving you the female version.

So why rant, when you know you aren't going to get anything back? Especialy insulting them while your at it?

And the title is so misleading when you admitted your mistake -_-

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    lol problem not solved! Im not a newby, I have a bunch of outfits.. all female.. so now where is the problem solved.. like I want to be a guy no thanks.. not
    anything Im interested in. problem solved easiest is for R2 to simply give me a female panda outfit

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    just use a capsule to become a male...problem solved

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    That's messed up. It's not like it'd cost them extra to swap it, especially since you obviously haven't (can't have) used it.

It's not like people who accidentally use xtals through auto-buy. They used the item, even accidentally, so of course that can't be returned. But you can't use the other gender's clothes so they should let you swap.

SWAP! SWAP! SWAP! SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    like to put it up where the sun don't shine on R2
    if it was a couple hundred xtals I'd eat it but almost 1000 xtals?? hell no!

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
    no, I can't gift it either.. there is absolutely nothing I can do with it... its taking up space... the only way to not have it take up a bag slot or vault slot is to pull it out and agree to delete it
    yup well if you can't use it and it's typically worth it...then trash it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X