Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

character disappearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Jangle
    started a topic character disappearance

character disappearance

hi i made a support ticket last night about my character whitehammer from server 71 vanishing and no one has gotten back to me about restoreing him i am
    missing play time and events please recover my account R2.

thank you

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Posting threads over and over on the forums is not going to help. It is much easier to PM a Mod about the issue. Also you might want to keep in mind that there is only so much that a forum Moderator can do to help you with your issue.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread merged.

I have forwarded your ticket a third time. Keep in mind character restoration is not a quick and easy process -- it takes a considerable amount of time to retrieve deleted/lost toons, as well as to figure out what happened to the toon in the first place. I understand your frustration, but someone from support should be responding to your ticket within the next day.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-12-2014, 11:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Jangle
    replied
    Still no help

HI i am whitehammer from server 71 and made a support ticket and a forum post about my character disapearence i have waited over 48 hours and still have no answers i have spent well over $1000USD on your game and i have to wait this long to have my character restored?...

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have re-forwarded your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Jangle
    replied
    no one will reply to the ticket still T_T 2 days of events missed now

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread merged.

Your ticket has already been forwarded.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Jangle
    replied
    character disappearance

hi i made a ticket 2 days ago about my character whitehammer from server 71 vanishing when i relogged can someone please help me i would really like to go back to playing.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have forwarded your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Jangle
    replied
    131183 is the ticket number

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Give your ticket 24 hours; if it has not been responded to in that time, post back here with your ticket number and I will forward it for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X