Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

maint?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visualkei2
    started a topic maint?

maint?

why maint again? #24

• Reverie
    replied
    Merged US PvP West servers are back online.

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    Wellllll it'll be fixed before you know it, just go occupy yourself, like do your nails or something.

Leave a comment:

• KilluaOfJoyo
    replied
    Why no prior notice?? And for how long will we wait? I just logged on since the maintenance for merging so I haven't done all my dailies with all my toons yet. Servers gone offline just right after I set up 6 toons in world boss for RBQ T_T

Leave a comment:

• Keanne06
    replied
    until what time?

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    Oh well, at least they apologized and it's best that the people get back their characters.

Leave a comment:

• EricTheGoat
    replied
    This is my dungeon time ohhh well

Leave a comment:

• visualkei2
    replied
    i know they should of made an announcement.

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY It d/c right in the middle of a convo D: I didn't even get to add the person as a friend

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread moved to General Support.

Surprise! There seems to be an unexpected maintenance to adjust the clock on recently merged US PvP West servers. The team is also addressing merged server S70's mass character disappearance. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Leave a comment:

• KilluaOfJoyo
    replied
    Boom, massive dc then cannot connect again. All west servers are red without prior notice T_T
    Last edited by KilluaOfJoyo; 08-14-2014, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X