Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Community Discord Server Event

Join us for our weekly Discord Server event. Click HERE for details!
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

We need more Players. Good time to gain power on the server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We need more Players. Good time to gain power on the server.

    The newgrounds server doesnt have many players because few people know about it, we are trying to grow the population and nows a good time to gain power on ther server. if your interested in joining our server heres a link http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/609917

  • #2
    oh and if your looking for a guild to join just look me up, same screen name as here

    Comment


    • #3
      The big power houses are not playing as often so this would be a perfect time to join the fun.
      IGN: (ne)Fenterra
      Server: S25
      Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
      Hobbies: ????????
      Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

      Comment


      • #4
        Advertising for another game in R2 forums is against the ToS.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2014, 03:02 PM. Reason: Inaccurate information.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          Advertising for another game in R2 forums is against the ToS.
          As this is very much true, Newgrounds is an R2 server on a different platform -- much like Kong and Kabam, so this thread gets the green light. :P

          Comment


          • #6
            yes to clarify I am talking about a CrystalSaga server.

            Comment


            • #7
              New grounds is an r2? #18 i didn't even know that much of a detail.
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                New grounds is an r2? #18 i didn't even know that much of a detail.
                Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                As this is very much true, Newgrounds is an R2 server on a different platform -- much like Kong and Kabam, so this thread gets the green light. :P
                thanks for the info, i didn't know that one :O
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                  thanks for the info, i didn't know that one :O
                  Anytime. :3

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There's a lot of CS partner (20-30 at one point, maybe more) sites out there, but they have been dwindling.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Server is getting a little more active but we could still use more players

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X