Clear All

• R26351041
    replied
    I should make a AngelBeats gets his butt kicked by zabuga in nm sr video XD
    Interesting posts witch, Didnt know poor SoNs alt got a fl first :P

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    This is probably better watched in fullscreen, the video turned out tiny in the forum.

Here we go, a Sengolia!
    probably also best viewed in fullscreen.

And.... Blood Coliseum!
    probably a good idea to view in fullscreen too.

Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:43 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• trishamay123
    replied
    Wotchi

Thanks for making this thread.

Keeps me updated even if I quit.

xTrisha.

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post
    This just shows how many players would quit S65 and move to S66 cause of Witchwild. The server's gonna die out very fast at this rate too. S66 will have quite the competition, I'm innnnnn.
    Fixed it for you.

Leave a comment:

• SlainAgain
    replied
    Originally posted by R2386494 View Post
    Yeah the balance of the game really goes out the window when he's around.

Sengolia gets done quick though for the Quiz, but there is no real fighting when he enters, he just pewpew 1shot everyone and camps spawn while nuking crystal.
    Everything else where he is involved with pvp seems to get alot of people frustrated.

Nirvana did win the LG, and Witchwild was involved, this cannot be argued.

This just shows how many players would quit S65 and move to S66 cause of Witch. The server's gonna die out very fast at this rate too. S66 will have quite the competition, I'm innnnnn.

Leave a comment:

• Vastian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Anti-Magerr
    replied
    I don't honestly think we can do anything about the scammers, other than hope they get the ban hammer. Also, yep, Witchwild did join Mercenaries, and will be rejoining. It's just part of the game, survival of the fittest, you know? Anyways, I'm going now to solo my NM runs, I'll be back in 20-30 mins.

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by Vapourman View Post
    Rosanne was caught Gold glitching the Hoader room last night Rosanne is Charles, who is also xtians real life friend. They are both notoriously known for their excessive alt farming and cheating and hoarder abusing please keep an eye out on Rosanne, Charles and xtians
    Funnily enough.. Rosanne gained 4p after the gold rank list updated..

Leave a comment:

• Vapourman
    replied
    Rosanne was caught Gold glitching the Hoader room last night Rosanne is Charles, who is also xtians real life friend. They are both notoriously known for their excessive alt farming and cheating and hoarder abusing please keep an eye out on Rosanne, Charles and xtians

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by Witchwild View Post
    Lol why must me >.>
    He's seen us .. RUN!!!

Guys i just want to warn you all.

There is a scammer rolling around s65, he got me for 4p.. no big loss didn't dent my gold reserves.
    But i worry others will fall victim to these low people.

If you see someone offering to sell Shop Clothing... DO NOT buy it.

I have tickets and a support forum thread up in regards to this, so hopefully i can help get him banned before he tries again.
    Im not sure if im allowed to post the screenshots of the trade scam, i have some really good ones where you can see me getting con'd, im not sure if its against the rules to post my stupidity on here lol, so i wont put them on here until after the ticket is replied to or i get some feedback from the R2 people.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:42 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• Witchwild
    replied
    Lol why must me >.>

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    There is always going to be at least one insane casher in every server/merged server.
    Sadly, nothing is going to change that.
    Oh we arn't complaining in the form of hoping to get R2 or a mod involved, we just talk on here for just the general social-ness of having our own forum thread :P
    A place we can post screenies of things we want to share with others on server and to anyone else interested in having a read.

Eventually we will all get up to that level Witchwild is at, its just the grind in the mean-time that people are finding a little frustrating.

But if any of those suggestions about putting scions into their own Seng actually happen, then yay

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    There is always going to be at least one insane casher in every server/merged server.
    Sadly, nothing is going to change that.

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Yeah the balance of the game really goes out the window when he's around.

Sengolia gets done quick though for the Quiz, but there is no real fighting when he enters, he just pewpew 1shot everyone and camps spawn while nuking crystal.
    Everything else where he is involved with pvp seems to get alot of people frustrated.

Nirvana did win the LG, and Witchwild was involved, this cannot be argued.

Leave a comment:

• R231277642
    replied
    its havocdestroy and i gotta say, witch is making this server unbalanced. he owns in sengolia. joined mercenaries guild (not anymore). and kill me in GBS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X