Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sync.mon
    replied
    This is Sync from s65 and we have just lost lg again to witchwild, he makes this server really boring

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    While we do appreciate your concerns of players being excessive, spammy and using profane language, that type of language cannot be displayed on the forums.
    However, we do recommend you file a ticket in order for the GMs to deal with the occurring issues.
    Understood, ill refrain from posting profane screenshots on here and bother the ticket GMs with it

I think i still have the screenshot floating around on my upload site, but the people who are doing the spamming, just delete the character and create a new one and start again majority of the time after about 2-3 hours of spams.

TOPS LIST AS OF TODAY.

TOP PLAYER

TOP HONOR

TOP GOLD

TOP GUILD

LOL system..
    For the sake of everyone else's conversation the other people talking were bleeped.

Nirvana hosted a World torch party today. YAY

PILE ON!

Late Arrivals

Added a suggestion for the game, here is the link.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....474#post691474
    Please feel free to leave a comment on the actual suggestion thread
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:42 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    While we do appreciate your concerns of players being excessive, spammy and using profane language, that type of language cannot be displayed on the forums.
    However, we do recommend you file a ticket in order for the GMs to deal with the occurring issues.

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel_rodriguez View Post
    why jaros? i am the top 3 in gold T.T
    These screenshots are/were taken shortly after server reset.

Interesting change in Top Gold Ranking Today...
    Compared to the screenshot i took yesterday.. which is above us in this thread.

Looks like whoever it is, is moving its gold around to avoid being reported for gold selling or something.

And again...

I login today to find this....
    -image removed-

spamming over and over for an hour.
    (sorry BVT)
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:41 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• Daniel_rodriguez
    replied
    why jaros? i am the top 3 in gold T.T

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Haven't done one of these for over a week, so here we go, top list.
    Because there is no Legends event on our server, this list is kind of redundant, unfortunately we have had no word from R2 about this, only a Forum Moderator response.

TOP GUILD

TOP LEVEL
    (top player is scion already)

TOP HONOR
    (top honor player hit duke 5minutes after posting this)

TOP LADDER

TOP GOLD

Leave a comment:

• Anti-Magerr
    replied
    Yeah, Thanks BVT. Helps alot. ^^

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    If there was no official announcement regarding a Legend of Vidalia event, then the most likely case is that there is no Legend of Vidalia.
    We would have to wait for an official announcement from R2 but even then, it's too late for one.
    Thankyou for the reply BrotherVT.

Understandably the population of s65 is disappointed that there is no Legends event on our server.
    But your reply gives us some much needed clarification which at the very least allows us to know whats actually happening, enabling us to enjoy playing with the knowledge of what is actually happening on our server.(s65)
    A sense of calm for most of us just from knowing, and we appreciate that.

We hope R2 in the future looks favorably on us in the future because of no Legends event, and at the very least informs us before hand if there IS or ISN'T an event happening on our server, and the same for future servers.
    Not asking for special attention, just no one knew anything, and it was all rumour and whispers by the players with no real evidence to justify our questions.
    It is not fun in those situations obviously, wasted effort can demoralize players from enjoying themself.

But all the same, s65 thanks you for clearing this up for us. (even if some of the responses to this are less than positive)

Leave a comment:

• kelzycs
    replied
    im crying right now

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonCrits View Post
    ur kidding right? im at top 5 and i almost did not sleep and now? no LEGEND OF VIDALIA??? ***?
    I think it's time for you to get some sleep now

Leave a comment:

• DemonCrits
    replied
    If there was no official announcement regarding a Legend of Vidalia event, then the most likely case is that there is no Legend of Vidalia.
    We would have to wait for an official announcement from R2 but even then, it's too late for one.
    ur kidding right? im at top 5 and i almost did not sleep and now? no LEGEND OF VIDALIA??? ***?

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by R2386494 View Post
    I would like to request a reply from a MOD or someone in the know.

s65 players are wanting to know about the Legends event in regards to our server.
    Atm we are going on rumors of when its ending and or if its actually running for this server.

Could we please get some official information on this?

We would much appreciate this.
    I hope someone can reply to this.

Seems really strange it isn't announced anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Anti-Magerr
    replied
    Uh. That was a whole lot of nonsense. She harassed SweetIce for nearly 2 hours. Something should be done.

Leave a comment:

• R2386494
    replied
    Originally posted by IpedzI View Post
    What did SweetIce even do to her?
    Nothing, SweetIce was having a conversation on world chat.. that is all..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X