Soul shards and bound stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul shards and bound stuff

I think it would be cool if you could trade soul shards and some bound stuff that people don't need anymore that way they can help other players ty

>.< don't need ss?
    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

ya but see as u don't need ss anymore u should b able to trade them to other people that do need them

Comment

like 3k soul and max pixie? >.< really ><
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

The idea of trading Soul Shards is a bit...unfair, if that's an accurate description. Players work hard to obtain daily SS, and it would be a shame if others could suddenly trade stacks of SS from their alts to their mains (I personally cannot even count how many stacks of unused SS I have laying around on my alts). This would evidently make Soul something that's too easily worked on, which we know, defeats the purpose of working on the feature.

Comment

Maybe allow the players to make a few more ss from the village elder? it wouldn't break the game and it would make collecting ss a lil easier at the sametime
            Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashama View Post
              Maybe allow the players to make a few more ss from the village elder? it wouldn't break the game and it would make collecting ss a lil easier at the sametime
              true I understand that but would b nice to have other ways to get ss tho

Comment

Working...
              X