Frag shards in Npc shops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag shards in Npc shops

i know this may sound crazy, but i think we should have frags available in npc shops, so newbies, or lazy people just can buy one, instead of getting one from shops, people usually over price them anyways so if you put them in a shop, i believe many people will be happier
    IGN (s35)DarkFlare
    guild (s35) TheSpartans
    Rank Commodore
    Server Sukemo Bluff (s35)
    Lvl 105 eidolon
    Hybrid Knight

"All hearts begin in Darkness, and also End"

Frag shards aren't that bad here. Compared to other version like 14/14 shinings to make 1 Frag shard. I would like to see Redemption bosses to drop a PC though, we can never have enough of them.

Comment

The problem with including this type of item in an npc shop is that the price of such items usually fluctuates with demand and the price is different on every server. It would be difficult to set a price at an npc that people would even be willing to pay. Either way, it will lead to complaints of being too low or too high.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i guess thats true, im just tired of people over pricing one, in sukemo, there worth like 65g, but they sell them for 80 sometimes
        IGN (s35)DarkFlare
        guild (s35) TheSpartans
        Rank Commodore
        Server Sukemo Bluff (s35)
        Lvl 105 eidolon
        Hybrid Knight

"All hearts begin in Darkness, and also End"

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The problem with including this type of item in an npc shop is that the price of such items usually fluctuates with demand and the price is different on every server. It would be difficult to set a price at an npc that people would even be willing to pay. Either way, it will lead to complaints of being too low or too high.
          Nah, not really. I see items like afk cards beeing sold in ladder for a pretty high price and no one ever complained about it.
          It's not a price issue.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            Nah, not really. I see items like afk cards beeing sold in ladder for a pretty high price and no one ever complained about it.
            It's not a price issue.
            Then if there was an npc that sold frag shards, it would also need to be limited and at a much higher price than a normal player would pay. Perhaps it could be included as an item from Dexter, this way prices can fluctuate naturally in player shops.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Then if there was an npc that sold frag shards, it would also need to be limited and at a much higher price than a normal player would pay. Perhaps it could be included as an item from Dexter, this way prices can fluctuate naturally in player shops.
              Sounds good to me. Would like to see gold badge drop to 25-30g, 50g is way way too expensive.

Comment

Hi there, folks. I think the real problem is the length of time it takes to accumulate the essential components to make a Frageron Shard. Perhaps if they scrolls for Shiny Gems were sold by an NPC, this might remedy this situation... Say, 7.5 gold a shiny gem scroll? That would be 45 gold for 6 scrolls and the cost of transmutation. Sound reasonable? *shrugs* Just trying to add another alternative solution to this problem

On another note, what do you all think about having a Frageron Shard event???? That would be pretty cool!

Take care,

-Elixer (S54 - Netheran)

Comment

Working...
                X