• diegomaquiny1998
    replied
    Crysal Saga In Brazil !

pls, gogogo crystal saga in brazil !

Leave a comment:

• yuri22
    replied
    crystal saga in Brazil

q wanted to ask you guys levacem the crystal saga to Brazil and because plays in the US serves
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-08-2015, 01:11 PM. Reason: Removed censor.

Leave a comment:

• R253083141
    replied
    Crystal saga in brazil

Crystal Saga in Brazil [ pls pls pls pls pls pls ]

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by valdeirluzsouza View Post
    you have to possibility of going to Brazil?
    0% chance. Refer to my previous posts.

Leave a comment:

• valdeirluzsouza
    replied
    Crystal saga in

Hello , I really like the way cr2games platform for looking after the crystal saga and I come here to ask a question , you have thought of expanding this game to Brazil in Portuguese ? There we have a company that provides us with the game , but they do not treat it seriously and are only interested in profits , it have a lot of cash players who spend a lot of high values ​​, but we want a fair platform and who can manage the game , you have to possibility of going to Brazil?

Leave a comment:

• higorsykes990
    replied
    Crystal Saga in Brazil

R2games I wish you could bring the crystal saga to Brazil, why so many Brazilians love this game but what's in Brazil n is the crystal saga and it's too bad he please bring the crystal saga to Brazil many Brazilians go be happy

Leave a comment:

• pronoob
    replied
    you guys are stubborn xD

Leave a comment:

• ophidian_gamesow
    replied
    Crystal Saga in Brazil

R2games I wish you could bring the crystal saga for Brazil because many people who play the game are Brazilian if you conseguicem bring the game to ca you would have a lot of players and would bring more fun to the Brazilian

Leave a comment:

• wesley10
    replied
    crystal saga going to Brazil

selling crystal saga for Brazil please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    No amount of rallying will change the fact that R2 is licensed to only host CS the U.S. For those of you still hoping for your cause, please re-read my responses and understand that it cannot and will not happen.

Good luck with our version.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-06-2015, 09:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• underthedome2
    replied
    Good day, I came to ask the coming of the game "Crystal Saga" to Brazil, like many Brazilians play the game, they could translate it in Brazil for the best gameplay of Brazilian plays! #CrystalSagaInBrazil

#CrystalSagaInBrazil
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-02-2015, 10:10 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    R2 legally cannot open servers for any other country aside the U.S. No amount of support will change that fact.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-01-2015, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• asadecristal0
    replied
    the Brazilian version called "Crystal Wing" failed man his old platform due to scandals moderators editing other players, so many Brazilian players are looking for other versions of crystal saga, we asked us earnestly to r2 games that put in its Brazilian platform crystal saga game translated

Leave a comment:

• pronoob
    replied
    see Rev's reply...

Leave a comment:

• CleytonW
    replied
    Let's Go Crystal Saga to Brazil.

Hello, this post is to ask R2GAMES the arrival of the Crystal Saga to Brazil.
    I really like this game, I would love to have you in my language ...

I appreciate everyone's attention.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X