Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy Favor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Favor

I have been playing on a new Crystal Saga server for almost 4 months now and I see many complains about the lag. It's all due to the holy favor aura. In most case, it's cool but does the holy favor really need an animation like the sperion? And what is the problem with removing this aura when there is a lightning icon by health/mana bar? If you want a suggestion from someone who is currently playing your game, Crystal Saga, I believe it's best to remove the holy favor aura and just have the tiny little icon. This will save a lot of people's frame rate and let them not crash as much.

I agree with you.

Comment

this is stupid, just make an option to hide the aura / all effects from it. some people want the aura? lol
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-17-2016, 01:05 AM. Reason: Language.
      Aliyah
      Server 92

Comment

Soul aura has no animation and it's fine, but with having the Holy Favor aura having animation and for the simple fact that every time you are in a group of people with holy favor, for example, inside Wrangle, no matter how much you try to hide the aura, it just comes back. Not saying the aura is not cool and all, but it decrease the frame rate. I have worked on a game before and from my experiences, it could be only the animation that is causing it to come back. Besides, I just want to see this lag resolve because it does not make a great game when it's constantly lagging.

Comment

Originally posted by venoswaggg View Post
          this is stupid, just make an option to hide the aura / all effects from it. some people want the aura? lol
          Don't see why someone would want the aura, they're hated and just drops your fps, decreasing your gameplay

Comment

I don't understand this post. When you hide players, the auras disappear. Occasionally when new players enter where u are their auras have not turned off. All you need to do is switch players on and then off again. ALL auras including sperion, soul and HF have disappeared and you have no lag. ALternatively you could reduce the numebr of players you can come into conatact with in your misc options menu, thus further reducing your lag

Comment

Working...
            X