Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Elemental pets

Just a modified repost of what I suggested in another thread :

Because it's Winter and Christmas is approaching, I was thinking of an ice/cold theme of pets.

I was thinking of releasing Eliteclass pets - like to a BA/DK equivalent.

For example releasing an Ice elemental pet ie: Ice Lord (?)

Then using -

Ice Lord + Super Angel = Tempest Cardinal ( Priestess like with ice like wings with an aura - Mostly AoE spells to severely slow down enemies or even temporary paralysis/stun - possibly add very useful buffs to caster) - Support - Magical

Use your imagination on that - think of it of a Burning Angel but with a blue color scheme with frost/snow aura.

Ice Lord + Super Demon = Overlord Fenrir (Ice Wolf characteristics - Has high critical chance/ damage output as well as skills to slow/lower defense) Offense-Physical

A general render of this pet:

I mean if there is a Fire lord with fire like attributes shouldn't there be an opposite element variant to it :I ?

Images are not drawn by me.

next thing we gonna see is ppl asking for wind lords,sky lords,earth lords and god knows what diff. type of lords -.-

Comment

Originally posted by dark887 View Post
      next thing we gonna see is ppl asking for wind lords,sky lords,earth lords and god knows what diff. type of lords -.-
      At least their next stage from SA/SD with [Element] Lord will have a different elemental look/attack :L

Comment

Working...
      X