Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

reki veins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noahaustin59
    started a topic reki veins

reki veins

Can we change reki to a 1s stun instead of 3 second. 3 second is just a way to long if you cant debuff it or purged it on command it just forces u to run or sit till for 30 seconds

• oliviahust987
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    Changing all skills and add ons to suit one person( a ranger which has auto purge for this reiki skill) Is ruining this game, there is meant to be unfair balances between the different classes. I vote no against this suggestion and Suggest to leave it the way it is.
    It's not just rangers that skill literally kills every ranged class, movement speed and kiting isn't a thing now because of reiki veins. It needs a little nerf for sure

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    Changing all skills and add ons to suit one person( a ranger which has auto purge for this reiki skill) Is ruining this game, there is meant to be unfair balances between the different classes. I vote no against this suggestion and Suggest to leave it the way it is.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, provide me with a screenshot of the skill and I will forward the request to the team. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X