R2248437 Place for Suggestions etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2248437
    started a topic R2248437 Place for Suggestions etc.

R2248437 Place for Suggestions etc.

since im ban from discord i will try to put that here ,i have a new idea concerning space in vault actually 2 idea

1- transfer some item from the main vault to the equipement vault ,like equipement shard and banner item upgrade (and that will give a reason for player to buy equipement vault expender from the cash shop )
    2- backpack you put the item in your inventory you click on it it open a box whit like let said 10 space you slide the item in those slot then you close the backpack and can put it back in the vault freeing 10 space and if you make those backpack only otainable from cash shop r2 make money >.>ho well let see

Last edited by R2248437; 07-17-2021, 02:52 PM. Reason: removing what minory fuse to my topic because it wasnt related at all to the topic

• R2248437
    replied
    speaking of etheral feather why they lock it to lvl 70 on a economic point of view the dev will gain way more money if the player of low lvl could raise there wing fully whitout lock

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    question:why the dev thought it was a good idea to make 255-275-295 drop etheral feather bound ,to be able to do 255+ dongeon you need proper stat so by that point player have already done whit etheral they or at divine or at proimethean so having this drop is of no use specialy since they bound if they were unbound we could at leas sell them cheap to new player to help them grow or help us to stock our storage

in a logic world of progression :
    etheral =underdark,ruin,pantheon
    divine=omnious land,omnious altar,heroic
    promethean=frontier gardian,frontier pioneer,overlord

i said that before but that the same for gem
    flawed =120-180 zone
    scratch=omnious
    normal=outland

there thing too that make no sens
    like droping orange bottle and fruit systeme ingredian in 150 but purple bottle and ingredian in omnious and outland(those 2 zone shoulnd drop the ingredian in the first place

thing like rune of begining shoulnd drop there either same for any kind of potion at this lvl player have plenty of healing passif and rreally high hp making a lvl 90 potion completly useless
    Last edited by R2248437; 09-18-2021, 12:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    What's available currently for void is all that will be implemented at this time.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    too bad >.>event whit key run? or crystal run?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    They will not implement additional void runs.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    here something poeple probably already sugest add more floor to void BUT what would be nice would be more run by day

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    so today in the section notification that need to be remove they remove the notif from hatching but the upgrade still there and this person decide today to upgrade a bunch of them in one gone spaming the wc for 15 min

i know time stamp but i have a issu whit the client screenshot systeme it said i missing R2CUiLib.dll evrytime i try to screenshot(i send a ticket to the suport and all they sugest didnt work)

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    i explaining that most of the time went i sugest something the dev modify my idea in a way that will be easy for them to program whitout broking evrything sometime im satisfy whit how it turn out sometime im not but i have no control over the way the dev decide to implant my idea

(i try to make the wonderkind sasation bar longuer and gething a on/off button so the bar dont get eat went you not working on the systeme but i made the mistake to said to turn that systeme in a temporary buff seeing my mystake i deleted the post from the forum(i didnt find a way to just delete the ole thing so i writed "removed by the author) and then the core systeme got implanted and it do look a lot like what i was sugesting concidence maybe maybe not

anyway now let try to convice them to give me button on the shop npc to sell white and green equipement in one click like they did in broken realm a crystal saga chronicles ^_^
    Last edited by R2248437; 09-08-2021, 11:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I do not understand what you're trying to explain. Please, try to be clear and concise.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    like what they did whit my sugestion to extentend the wonderkind sasation bar and make a on/off button on hit that they turn into the core systeme?

or went i ask for anima to noty broke you equip and drop more direct crystal instead of shard that get turn into let add a new spirit

or that time i ask for a way to turn orange set to the next orange set so you dont have to re-do the full chain that got turn into let add more lvl and set

sure im not alway unsatisfy whit how the dev turn my sugestion like i ask for a box to trade coupon to gem whit the right number direcly to speed up the processus they give me a option trade by x100 that already a good time save
    Last edited by R2248437; 09-06-2021, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Take into consideration if they are implemented might be something you do want. Happy gaming.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    i dont want additional skill i want to strenthen the skill i already have there nothing else my current build need but im sithing on all those skill point and cant do anything whit it

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    The request for additional skills is already on the list.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    here something i wish i could get more lvl for my skill tree i already max out evry skill of the ranger skill tree that i can use and because of the last 2 character lvl extention im now sithing on 50 skill point and have nothing to spend them on so it will be nice if they could riase skil top go all the way to lvl 10 instead of lvl 5 (and to not unbalance the gain to much you just have to make lvl 6+ whit a lvl requierement like you need to be lvl 100 to get a lvl 6 skill you need to be lvl 120 to get a lvl 7 etc etc(i let the dev decide on that lock)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X