No announcement yet.

Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but knights need Priest Support and some knights help priests sometimes of course Priest is cool they can buff and heal no matter what was the skills

Server : Angel island (S23)
    class: knight
    level:45
    Honor:Viscount

i hope all the priests is read this

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

• Originally posted by gake67 View Post
      but knights need Priest Support and some knights help priests sometimes of course Priest is cool they can buff and heal no matter what was the skills

Server : Angel island (S23)
      class: knight
      level:45
      Honor:Viscount

i hope all the priests is read this
      Okaaay..? Didn't we already state that if you aren't priest just don't say anything
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• @ alien : First of all, your posts are really hard to read with all the chatspeak, drove me nuts trying to find some sort of coherency in you words. Anyway, we are apparently on the same server according to you, but you obviously didn't take the time to figure out who I am considering I'm a well known player in game and on the forums. This tells me that you are lazy, but that's on you, and that's not what this is about. What it is about is the fact that you don't understand that there are real people on the other side of characters. Priest with buffs are subject to rude treatment because people like you beleive they are entitled to get those buffs whenever you seem fit. We want to play the game too, and we don't want to drop everything at your beck and call. Show hybrid and holy priests more respect, because they deserve much more than you give.
        Last edited by Alexmancer; 07-11-2012, 05:02 PM.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

• Originally posted by berndesu View Post
          @dmyra/Alienwarez
          just because you have the buff doesnt mean you HAVE to buff someone, its your choice, its your buff not theirs so you cant tell someone they have to buff you
          blood priest isnt only end, end is useful but it doesnt mean you have to go full end or w.e, its your choice
          And the only problem i have is my broken scion skill and the fact that i get casting speed with slayers T_T thats about it...
          but if the gms make blood priest skills like the other versions i wont complain ;p
          its not like its impossible to make death cometh like the saga of hero's version....so I really dont see why r2 wont do it..
          Saga of Hero isn't the original and we don't even know if the original game's skills are like saga's. for all we know, r2 can't change the skills to match another version of the game if it's beyond their rights. there must be someone here who knows a little chinese o.o they should take a trip to a chinese version and check their forums or help sections for info on skills if they can't access the game without a chinese ID. i can't read chinese or else i'd do it myself.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Name: (S15)Sidoh
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 100

Lunaria:
          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
          Level: 5x/6x

Comment

• same position as me then
            "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
            Class:Dps
            Honour:Count
            Server:Starglade
            Guild: Blackwings

Comment

@Alienwarez
              just because you have the buff doesnt mean you HAVE to buff someone, its your choice, its your buff not theirs so you cant tell someone they have to buff you
              blood priest isnt only end, end is useful but it doesnt mean you have to go full end or w.e, its your choice
              And the only problem i have is my broken scion skill and the fact that i get casting speed with slayers T_T thats about it...
              but if the gms make blood priest skills like the other versions i wont complain ;p
              its not like its impossible to make death cometh like the saga of hero's version....so I really dont see why r2 wont do it..
              Originally posted by berndesu View Post
              yo bro im not the HOLLY type! im BLOODY ! and i dont have BUFF!
              Last edited by Alienwarez; 07-11-2012, 06:30 PM.
              -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
              CrystalSaga
              • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
              • IGN: CLASSIFIED
              • Guild: Unknown
              • Level: Noob No Longer
              • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
              • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
              • Level: 12
              • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
              1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

@Alienwarez
                yo bro im not the HOLLY type! im BLOODY ! and i dont have BUFF!

INT is for Holly. Bloody dont used MANA. so why you wanna up INT if you were BLOODY? that why we bloody used full END.
                the tutorial that have you read is for HOLLY not for BLOODY. why should holly used 2:1 because when they hybrid they need END. not same as Bloody, when bloody hybrid they just used light heals only!
                holly used mana for buff,heals and attack like mage.
                bloody used Hp, that why we need up the END cause end give us Hp.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hgst.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	1659618

see that my INT already up by its self all those i just put full END, why? because its from set equipment and the soul tree.

fact that i get casting speed with slayers T_T thats about it
                bloody used combined epic set ( knight/priest & ranger/priest) we dont have slayer set . even it can be used but its not for us. its for holly
                holly used casting speed
                bloody used attack speed

skill between this server and original server china , original server had option for bloody,but in this server that skill is remove... so what left bloody had? bloody is a killer machine not supporter.

what we discuss here if for bloody, bloody had lots of disadvantage compare to others chars in this game. slayer set built for holly NOT for bloody.
                weapon? also lots for holly, skill tree also lots for holly.

why always ppl think that all priest can buff someone? dont they know that priest also had 2 jobs like other char? and only holly can buff ppl.
                ----------------------
                -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
                CrystalSaga
                • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
                • Level: Noob No Longer
                • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
                • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
                • Level: 12
                • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
                1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

• This isnt the Arugement and Debate section of the forums its the Suggestions and feedback section... stop causing problems here.. and last i checked... its Blood Priest... not Bloody... your welcome
                  Character-(S3)misskimmer
                  Class- Priest
                  Sever - Kaymo Mountain
                  Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissKimmer View Post
                    This isnt the Arugement and Debate section of the forums its the Suggestions and feedback section... stop causing problems here.. and last i checked... its Blood Priest... not Bloody... your welcome
                    That and. blood priests still benefits the most from going full Int. Higher damage outp. High Hphp does help, but not nearly as much as what high int does to your matk. (Just adding that to your post, kimmy, not arguing ^^)

Blood or holy, full int is superior. Just add jades and pump end in soul to maximize damage output.

Edit: oops. Meant to just edit my last post. I'm on my phone, if a mod can please remove that other post, thanks.
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                      That and. blood priests still benefits the most from going full Int. Higher damage outp. High Hphp does help, but not nearly as much as what high int does to your matk. (Just adding that to your post, kimmy, not arguing ^^)

Blood or holy, full int is superior. Just add jades and pump end in soul to maximize damage output.

Edit: oops. Meant to just edit my last post. I'm on my phone, if a mod can please remove that other post, thanks.
                      that why resa die with 2 hit from 9Ghost. resa is scion and 9ghost is mortal.
                      look at the picture
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	9GvsResa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1659620
                      because u dont know true power of bloody. even u are more higher level then me.
                      Salvo | 5* | Anti-Mage Ranger

Here's answer for your questions :
                      • <•••• MUST READ !
                      •
                      •
                      •
                      •

Comment

• Lol why don't you take a minute and look at 9Ghost's wings and gear and tell me that again. And not to sound mean or anything, but ressy was kinda weak back then. He's full holy, he's not dps.
                        Last edited by Alexmancer; 07-11-2012, 08:16 PM.
                        â™”
                        Vampire Prince

Comment

• that fight when 9ghost playing back his char, you can see the wings both of them are same. and at those time 9ghost has been hacked by her friends and he loose all her gems. and the set that he used just epic set. i know i view her. but we all know she is killer machine. old school knows her. new kindergarten maybe dont know who is she. for your information she is full end not full int.

but now she already reborn and had good set with good gems
                          Salvo | 5* | Anti-Mage Ranger

Here's answer for your questions :
                          • <•••• MUST READ !
                          •
                          •
                          •
                          •

Comment

• I've done the math already, full int still won out. I'm not saying end isn't helpful, but you'll be better off workimg on hp and end on soul. Anyway, we've strayed off topic, so I want to end this here.
                            â™”
                            Vampire Prince

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                              Okaaay..? Didn't we already state that if you aren't priest just don't say anything
                              excuse me? too bad dude. i play priest AND other classes..mostly other classes. and your comparing classes. so your gonna get input from everyone. can't say priest vs everyone else waaaaaa so unfair. and not have those other ppl be like *scratches head**rly?*excuse me but*

+there are a lot of people who get trolled by priest skills that might randomly want to say their piece

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                              Saga of Hero isn't the original and we don't even know if the original game's skills are like saga's. for all we know, r2 can't change the skills to match another version of the game if it's beyond their rights. there must be someone here who knows a little chinese o.o they should take a trip to a chinese version and check their forums or help sections for info on skills if they can't access the game without a chinese ID. i can't read chinese or else i'd do it myself.
                              this was my main concern. people grabbing photo's from platforms that aren't the original. then even the original has a few branches of different versions for its local area where it does its thing. then again i repeat the above first statement. we can't sit here and take photo's from other versions from one class if your doing a comparison. other classes have stuff thats not in this version as well. there was a post about rangers having retreat distance added to their skill/s. gm said before that if any class is getting nerfed then all classes will get a bit of nerfing. i would honestly hate everyone if they got gm to nerf classes considering these bosses we face at later levels. that would be cruel and unusual punishment. so me thinks that if along those same lines. if they were to somehow manage to get something changed. then all classes would get a small remodel.

i've gotten into Chinese versions before by using fb logins or translating enough to know what to type in what boxes to make a acc and start. but i don't know Chinese so i can't read the skills, the stats for items show a lot more numbers then usual >_< i can tell a lot of stuff is diff tho,. some have different levelr packs, my noob got a perma battle bear at like a super low level. all that should tell everyone that a lot of stuff is different. which would mean a diff game balance on almost each platform. priest and knights +rangers are still #1 chars for dungeons at early levels and even later. if dun like ur class play a actual DPS, not something listed as support =.=. or play 2 char or more like i do and have the best of all the worlds.

Comment

• im full endurance .. and why there is my photo in here -_________-
                                | Bloody Evil Priest |

Comment

Working...
                                X