Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by air776 View Post
    gotta love how tht version of grace has a lower cool down and cast time >.< along with near by dmg >.>
    ya too bad priests got gimped on here. Those skills are really good man
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

• well u guys can always quit and go join that game
      Name: (S1)GeoStigma
      Class: Hybrid Mage
      Honor: Emperor
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: Unknown
      Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
      But you never came to me
      And I am still waiting until my death...
      But you hate me...
      So I shall kill you..
      And make you suffer...

Kill me..
      Kiss me..
      Bury me..
      But..
      Just look at me....

Comment

• Ouch. Wth. They shouldn't have gimped priest build then. What is r2 thinking?
        Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
        IGN: Silverblitz
        Guild: Apocalypse
        Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
        Lv: 123 Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

• 07-07-2012 01:36 AM

after 8 months .. not change
          ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
          Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
          Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
          Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
          Status Play

Comment

• yes but if priest become DPS the personality of the priest will disapear.. cause the priest have the amazing skills of healing a lot and if a priest get focused on autohealing it may become invencible, if a priest can heal much as a DPS hit him so the fight will never finish until the priest defeat the dps... but i never had a priest so i dont know how much can they hit , what i want to say is a CHAR that hit low, but never die gotta win in a fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by DELVISON View Post
              yes but if priest become DPS the personality of the priest will disapear.. cause the priest have the amazing skills of healing a lot and if a priest get focused on autohealing it may become invencible, if a priest can heal much as a DPS hit him so the fight will never finish until the priest defeat the dps... but i never had a priest so i dont know how much can they hit , what i want to say is a CHAR that hit low, but never die gotta win in a fight...
              How many times is it needed to say that nobody's aiming that the class will become the highest DPS in the game? Feels stupid having the need of repeating that over and over, but guess there's no choise. Ehm hf healing outhealing damage of a class that's as far developed as yours (endgame), lmk the results please? And please like I've stated before, if you've never played the class you can as well remain silent.
              Last edited by venomeh; 03-12-2013, 10:55 PM.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Originally posted by DELVISON View Post
                yes but if priest become DPS the personality of the priest will disapear.. cause the priest have the amazing skills of healing a lot and if a priest get focused on autohealing it may become invencible, if a priest can heal much as a DPS hit him so the fight will never finish until the priest defeat the dps... but i never had a priest so i dont know how much can they hit , what i want to say is a CHAR that hit low, but never die gotta win in a fight...
                We're not asking to be super DPS - just more DPS. Enough that , with enough strategy and some good skills, we can at least put up a fight with people of similar level/soul/plane of other classes.

We also asked for many other changes that have nothing to do with DPS, but would help us kill do dungeons a little bit quicker because endgame-wise, other classes trump us in speed. We also want to have our healing skills looked at because some of our skills are completely useless because lower level skills will actually do better! Some skills also have descriptions that do not match what they actually do. So our complaints aren't just about DPS - it's an overall for the class regarding many issues.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• pls make priests be able to use Grace while being dazed

Comment

• Originally posted by R21975465 View Post
                    pls make priests be able to use Grace while being dazed
                    Grace?! One the most useless skills that has 3 sec channeling? That wouldn't change anything.. o.o
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Goddes Embrace you mean ? Grace is healing single target with 225% heal cast 3s lol
                      New Start

Comment

Working...
                      X