Game Breaking content, poor work, R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Mods are here to answer such questions on behalf of the GMs. Questions like if something is possible, I ask before I answer. But thank you for making that point, as I have been saying that players want to see the GMs in the forums a little more often. Unfortunately, the last time they visited the forums, it was the same copy pasted reply "Thank you for you suggestion. We hope to make the game better. blah blah" in every thread. Then following that, someone will go "A GM said my suggestion was accepted, why isn't it in the game yet???" But, if you think that would be better than how things are now- I'll be sure to pass that along on Monday.

Most players wouldn't read a sticky. Most don't even use the search function, which is why the answers have to be repeated many times over. Not to mention, at any time the original version could make changes, and then the whole list goes out the window.

Anyway, this thread is getting quite off topic. It's suppose to be about wings, not vault pages.
    Oh yeah, why did u or one of mods, delete my link to Divine wings, it had all new wing sets on it.

Also, I hope GMs don't incorporate Mythical fruit into the game, like the other server did, as an event would be fine.

Comment

Working...
    X