help for us small screen users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help for us small screen users

There are many things that us small laptop users have to work around on this game and i'm sure you have heard most of them.
    Maybe you GM's can buy a netbook with a 10" screen and see for yourself.
    But with the recent choice addons the menu screens on the npc's like eventmaster
    and even the guild man officer are off the screen and some chocies cant be clciked.
    there is no way to move those pop windows around and they are at a fixed position.
    Can you make them movable windows like all the other windows such as inventory
    this would help greatly, thanks

that is true i have the same screen and having the same issues (im on full screen mode)
    IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
    Class: Tanker
    Level: 50s scion
    Server: Cheurna gorge
    Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

I agree, I'm experiencing the same thing on my laptop. I couldn't even click the 'Night thief dagger exchange' option until after reset when the other options are accepted again. If they could be movable or something like what they said, it would greatly help.
      Hybrid Ranger
      Monophobia
      120 Eidolon
      Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

+1 , i always have to CTRL scroll so i can see the other options on those types of NPC , cause theyre out of view range.

Comment

True, I 2box on a 17" screen via Fox Splitter on Firefox and you just lose a lot that way, I can only imagine on a smaller screen.
          IGN: Sigrun
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
          Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
          Sigrun
          Mage lvl 38

Comment

I have 2 netbooks and have no issues as long as I go into fullscreen mode. In Fullscreen, flash adapts somewhat to your screen size. So I just temporary go into FS when I need it and then back out.

I also notice it's not really fixed. If I'm talking to a NPC from far down, it'd be higher up than if I were right next to it or above it. The menus tend to be fixed around the NPC so I try to have them up as high as possible from me.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Let us zoom out!! I dont mind if everything gets smaller!!!
              IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
              SERVER:
              Windshear Peaks
              Trap ranger

Comment

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
                There are many things that us small laptop users have to work around on this game and i'm sure you have heard most of them.
                Maybe you GM's can buy a netbook with a 10" screen and see for yourself.
                But with the recent choice addons the menu screens on the npc's like eventmaster
                and even the guild man officer are off the screen and some chocies cant be clciked.
                there is no way to move those pop windows around and they are at a fixed position.
                Can you make them movable windows like all the other windows such as inventory
                this would help greatly, thanks
                this is a great Idea as some of the NPC Screens have become hard to manage or click things as they ether a.overlap your hotkey bars or b. do as the thread poster stated jot out of the screen leaving some options unavailable
                Crystal Saga
                Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                Server: S35
                Class: Worrier
                ​

Comment