Scroll Lock for chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll Lock for chat

A scroll lock for chat would be greatly appreciated. Trying to CTRL + Copy something out of chat is very difficult and trying to read previous post is hard when the chat keeps jumping down to the most recent post. Sometimes it jumps down even if no one posted. Please add a scroll lock to chat. Thank you
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
    A scroll lock for chat would be greatly appreciated. Trying to CTRL + Copy something out of chat is very difficult and trying to read previous post is hard when the chat keeps jumping down to the most recent post. Sometimes it jumps down even if no one posted. Please add a scroll lock to chat. Thank you
    This would be a good idea, as it is annoying when you trying to scroll up and find something to take a screen shot of for a ticket or something and it just keeps jumping back down.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

ikr it's a pain
      IronSight
      Kong server 5
      Apocalypse guild
      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

A scroll lock would be awesome. It IS annoying when trying to copy paste.

Sometimes when I get frustrated, I just Ctrl+A (select all), then copy paste it all into notepad. It's a little annoying have to find what I wanted to copy through the entire log, but at least this way works even if it scrolls.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I totally agree with you. Your completely right, it's so frustrating sometimes, especially if someone's spamming while your trying to find something in the chat log.
          ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

Working...
          X