Skills:
    Blizzard,Frost Nova,Ice Blast, Ice Protection

Morphs:
    Ice Lord+Super Angel
    Frost Angel

Ice Lord+Super Demon
    Ice Demon
    http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_demon

I just want to suggest to have a pet Ice Lord in Crystal Saga because we do have Fire Lord.

I will be nicer I think. Well, its just a suggestion.

Siempre es bueno tener imaginación creativa.
    Last edited by Greendaryl; 08-21-2012, 11:21 AM.
    "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
    Character Name: Margareta
    Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
    :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
    Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
    Genbu Rider

:mad:
    Helpful Threads:

Mmmmm an ice lord .... not a bad idea might be nice to have an ice lord but what r its uses and whats its stats it will be nice if u could put a little detail into it greendaryl thank u

HAVE A GREAT DAY
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Just call me Margie Mr.Quincy. They called me that way.

Genbu Rider

Helpful Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by Greendaryl View Post
        Just call me Margie Mr.Quincy. They called me that way.
        OK Margie and umm the demon king made from ice lord and the frost angel made from super angel and ice lord kinda looks weird if such idea needs to be implemented it firsts needs to be implemented in the original version and could u add the stats and skills for ice lord like intellect or strength and also needs extra skills cause Blizzard,Frost Nova,Ice Blast, Ice Protection looks like it was taken from another game and blizzard was taken from ice mages here is a example

Frozen avalanche :
        causes massive damage to the surrounding mobs and purges all magic attack based opponents defense based on pets total attack
        damage causes 60% if the pets attack
        purges magical defense by 50%

Ice spears :
        shoots spears towards the opponents within 250 radius and stuns all the targets
        stun period 10 secs
        damage cause 40% of the pets magical attack
        well these are some of my ideas for attacks
        but although even though this is a great idea it might get implemented cause the original version must first accept this idea and implement it before r2 does but still this is a really good idea

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 08-21-2012, 11:55 AM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

How about Copyrights?
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

No. Its just simply a view. R2 can make there own. I'm just posting pictures to give a little background. I'm not saying to copy all those pictures in the game. Anyway, those pictures doesn't came from another game. They are unique monster pictures. Let me correct, its not Demon king who will be made from Ice Lord, it will be Ice Demon. Those links I have posted below Ice Demon is just a definition on what is Ice Demon. With regards to the skills, like I said its not a copy. Its based on the name of the monster. The name is Ice Lord so basically you will not expect a fire skills,definitely expect a frost or ice abilities. With regards to the skills on Frost Angel and Ice Demon, you can suggest too. I'm just giving you a view about Ice Lord. You can expand or make additional suggestion if you want. I'm open to any kind of suggestion.

Well, this idea is not totally coming from me, this came from my dear cousins who loves playing. They just notice the Fire Lord monster on this game, they ask me if there is an Ice Lord. I answered no. Well then make one if possible. A lot better I think. That's the reason that I come up making the thread for expansion of this idea.

Last edited by Greendaryl; 08-21-2012, 08:04 PM.

Genbu Rider

Helpful Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by Greendaryl View Post
              No. Its just simply a view. R2 can make there own. I'm just posting pictures to give a little background. I'm not saying to copy all those pictures in the game. Anyway, those pictures doesn't came from another game. They are unique monster pictures. Let me correct, its not Demon king who will be made from Ice Lord, it will be Ice Demon. Those links I have posted below Ice Demon is just a definition on what is Ice Demon. With regards to the skills, like I said its not a copy. Its based on the name of the monster. The name is Ice Lord so basically you will not expect a fire skills,definitely expect a frost or ice abilities. With regards to the skills on Frost Angel and Ice Demon, you can suggest too. I'm just giving you a view about Ice Lord. You can expand or make additional suggestion if you want. I'm open to any kind of suggestion.

Well, this idea is not totally coming from me, this came from my dear cousins who loves playing. They just notice the Fire Lord monster on this game, they ask me if there is an Ice Lord. I answered no. Well then make one if possible. A lot better I think. That's the reason that I come up making the thread for expansion of this idea.

i understand infact i want something like this too and also so i can use the pets for defense purpose when i mostly attack i hope this idea gets seen and gets acknowledged u have a +1 from me GOOD LUCK

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
              X