Get rid of....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of....

The Mount Extravaganza. There are way to many ways to exploit this and I am just too lazy to do so lol. All you have to do as a high level player is make a few alts and keep getting them to level 50 or so and getting them a battle bear which by the time you are in your scion phase you'll have a ton of muts laying around. I understand the idea behind making it permanent, but it's going to get exploited and eventually most every player will be cruising around on Hellwings. This means no more GMut sales in the shop.
    The Molten Highlands
    Kadenn
    Level 64 Eidolon Priest
    SweetDreams guild

lol getting that meny alts to level 50 is harder than u might think and i for one think if u are willing 2 make that meny alts just 4 a mount upgrade u deserve it

Comment

Yeah, getting them to 35 or 40 is easy, but that bridge from 40 to 45 takes a little extra time (once at 45, getting to 50 is easy again thanks to crypt)

People who are willing to do it over and over again merit that reward.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Right, it's a lot of work for one whole attempt at an upgrade. Even the people who are spending all day long leveling up alt after alt are still not spawning hellwings often enough to justify a removal of the mount extravaganza.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Right, it's a lot of work for one whole attempt at an upgrade. Even the people who are spending all day long leveling up alt after alt are still not spawning hellwings often enough to justify a removal of the mount extravaganza.
          So true, takes me forever. Almost debating getting VIP for it.

Comment

100 scions who don't have much to do can run 2 or 3 alts at a time easy, i mean i just thought it shouldn't be perm, as i hate seeing it exploited
            The Molten Highlands
            Kadenn
            Level 64 Eidolon Priest
            SweetDreams guild

Comment

Lol The "Big guys" scions can go and make 3 alts. Sit the alts and let the scion kill monsters and spawn torches. So easy.

All you need is AFK/

Comment

Working...
              X