Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s1-s3 need merge ASAP

Comment

I doubt anything would be done about it but the server on newgrounds.com has been small for over a year barely surviving. Its in need of a merger very bad.
      IGN: (ne)Fenterra
      Server: S25
      Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
      Hobbies: ????????
      Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Kongregate s1 ,s2,s3,s4 merged very few players
        also s5 which is seperate almost no one there
        suggestion merge us with main site

Comment

I'm shocked nobody said it yet considering all the threads people make... S63 and S65 would like to be added to the list.
          Firekitty
          S63 Hellstorm
          Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I'm in server group DP1, DP2, DP3, J6, J7, J8, S52, S55, S57, S59 and I say just merge us with the rest of the PVP-East servers...that should bring some fun chaos to us for a while...then again with our prices I doubt the economy will be stable for a few weeks hehe LET US HAVE THE CHAOS #02
            And asfar as I'm concerned they can track your IP to know if your using Alt ACC to post >, .>

And I say that pretty much every server wants a merge...
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
              I'm in server group DP1, DP2, DP3, J6, J7, J8, S52, S55, S57, S59 and I say just merge us with the rest of the PVP-East servers...that should bring some fun chaos to us for a while...then again with our prices I doubt the economy will be stable for a few weeks hehe LET US HAVE THE CHAOS #02
              And asfar as I'm concerned they can track your IP to know if your using Alt ACC to post >, .>

And I say that pretty much every server wants a merge...
              i love that idea =) chaos sounds soo good after boredom

Comment

NEED MERGE and NO MORE MAKING NEW SERVER
                IGN: (S32)GaLon
                Class: Noob Priest
                Pet: Too many that i cant count
                Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
                Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

Just a suggestion, but you guys think R2 could just merge all of US PVP East together and then do the same with PVP West, PVE East and PVE West?
                  Server: Himeng Valley
                  IGN: Natural
                  Class: Ranger
                  Guild: Rawr
                  #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

S26 S41 S37 S13 DN1 S49 S61 S13 S32 S17 A1 Sever group need merge pls..thanks shadowgamma :')

Comment

(S25) (S28) (S30) (S31) (S34) (S38) (S43) (S46) (S47) (S51) (U2) Need MERGE also, please consider r2 please

Comment

The entire Joyheat server is requesting merg. We got about 40 active players looking to merg with r2games.

Comment

Originally posted by R218216074 View Post
                          The entire Joyheat server is requesting merg. We got about 40 active players looking to merg with r2games.
                          This thread is only for R2 servers. Consideration for site merges do not occur unless the hosting site announces a platform shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by wapong123 View Post
                            (S25) (S28) (S30) (S31) (S34) (S38) (S43) (S46) (S47) (S51) (U2) Need MERGE also, please consider r2 please
                            I second this. The chat is dead and the shops are dead. Out of almost 100 people on my friends list only like 4 - 5 on a good day are online playing.
                            Last edited by lilshawrties; 08-22-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

im from s25 and thanks r2 for adding our server in soon to merge.. LOVE IT

Comment

For love of god please find a server to Merge with us at Kong
                                its a west coast Timezone server with about a years life on it .. sad to see my VIP10 char and his Alt both die after a year of hard work n' thousands of dollars
                                R.I.P.
                                The Strongest Character on the server.. now.. a flaming hole in my pocket... due to the server shutdown.
                                Player Name: Drizztix
                                Srvr: Kong S1
                                Class: Mage lvl91 w/ 1,577,856 Might

Comment

Working...
                                X