Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New Payment Interface! Easy Payments!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Payment Interface! Easy Payments!

R2Games has recently adjusted it's payment interface to better serve its players - now payment options are optimized for your country, and the payment interface will be in the language of the country you are playing from (Italian players will see the payment screen displayed in Italian)! Check recharges now to see if your payment channel of choice is supported! And in case you didn't hear before, R2 has partnered with Xsolla to provide a greater variety of payment options such as mobile payments, gift cards, and Bitcoin.

If you have any issues with the new in-game purchase screen, or can't find your old payment method, please go to R2's main store page at http://store.r2games.com/

The screenshot below is an example of the payment screen a player from the U.S. will see after clicking "recharge."

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	1772181

Clicking on the "Show More Methods" button will expand the player's payment channel options, as seen below.

Name:	screenshot2.jpg
Size:	271.8 KB
ID:	1772183

If you want to recharge with a payment method commonly found in another country, you can also select "country." Below is an example of the payment options a player could choose from after selection "Brazil."

Name:	screenshot3.jpg
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	1772185
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

in many ways it is better but i have played various games with them and always ran into level caps for payments and had to wait months to have it cleared hope it runs well cause when they do they are great

Comment

wow great update!!!

Comment

Since this i cant get any gold from offers .. am i the only one?? if im the only one then its a problem on company and not on dp

Comment

because of that new patment i can recharge.. put back the MOL system payment

because of that new patment i can't recharge.. put back the MOL system payment
          Last edited by Alkaris; 05-09-2015, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
            R2Games has recently adjusted it's payment interface for Dragon Pals to better serve its players - now payment options are optimized for your country! Check recharges now to see if your payment channel of choice is supported! And in case you didn't hear before, R2 has partnered with Xsolla to provide a greater variety of payment options such as mobile payments, gift cards, and Bitcoin.
            I am so freaking upset right now with R2 and Xsolla.
            I tried to use the Gamestop gift card option. If you go to the screen it only shows that it is 39.99 for a 4000 gold coin recharge. So I went and bought 3 $40 gamestop gift cards. Stupid me, when i did the check balance on one of them it showed I had $40 on the card, but then they tacked on a fee of $1.03 after the fact making my card worthless.

So I went to Gamestop and used my 3 $40 card to get 3 cards worth the necessary $41.02 (39.99+1.03 fee) paying Gamestop the extra $3.06.

Xolla's system hosed up when I tried to use one of the new cards. It showed I had the right amount $41.02 as the balance on the card. But when I hit the Pay Now button. It threw an error saying The paid-up amount is insufficient for this purchase.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so angryyyyyyyyy. so much wasted time.

WARNING: IF YOU TRY TO USE THIS WITH A CARD WORTH MORE THAN WHAT YOU ARE BUYING (I.E. 9.99 recharge and your card has 50.00 on it) YOUR FULL CARD GOES BYE BYE. NOT JUST 9.99 plus any Fee, THE WHOLE AMOUNT IS TAKEN BY THESE THIEVES. BE VARY WARY OF USING YOUR GIFT CARDS.
            Last edited by R289202773; 05-14-2015, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I've tried six times in the last twenty-four hours to recharge. It fails to complete the transaction every time. Customer support blames my bank (claims the transactions are not authorized). My bank says there are no charges. I have ONE method of payment I can use. I don't HAVE PayPal or any of that other stuff.

I would really like to be able to recharge. I'll try through facebook and see if that works but I'm not very happy. I don't like the new system at all. I've already recharged twice with it and it takes longer and opens an extra window.

Comment

I have been trying all day to recharge as well and every time I use it on S170.. its been failing. I used it on another server for 10.00 and it worked just fine. Its like its being selective on which servers its gonna let me recharge on.. which is crazy. I use Paypal and I know I have money in my account since I just got paid Friday.. so please fix this. I even tried going directly through my bank card rather than Paypal and it still came up with errors. I prefer the old system better and wish I had it back. I had way less issues with the older system. Please try to fix this so I can recharge to enjoy the events taking place. thank you.

SS2SonGoku
                S170 Nightfall Steppes US East

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1712846

this is the message I keep getting and I have tried likely 10 times at various points today.. from roughly midnight last night to 4pm eastern time.. and no luck with recharge at all.
                Last edited by ruth1; 05-16-2015, 04:10 PM. Reason: adding an image

Comment

Are you insane? I try to buy 2500 gold and the site ask me to give more than 2500 $ not even 25,00, I believe you totally lost it!!!! For 25 only gold ask 25$ yeah right, who want to give that much to buy so few?
                  Last edited by fairulias; 05-16-2015, 04:32 PM.

Comment

hard to buy golde coin

im buyng golde coin on cellphone load but now i can't but now huhuhuhu

Comment

For payment and billing issues you need to contact support.
                      http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X