Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

11/17-11/23 Dragon Pals Events

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    There is a possible problem with it, because developers dont think there is an issue. We are trying to convey them, but there is posiibility that compensation will be delayed or not be send if developers will not agree to give it.
    A possible problem? They don't think it is an issue?! A "probable or possible solution" for it is it there though?! Maybe not to launch such senseless events like Chronus called them? It would be a sign of appreciation and a compensation by itself ...
    As for the clover keys in online event plus drops of the same clover keys in tower and 7dragons ...
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Its keys. There will be no chests in shop, except evg. Though in online bonus it supposed to be chests and developers made a mistake, which cant be fixed without shutting off servers, some chests will be sent through compensation gift.
    I don't buy it as being a mistake. There are just too many such mistakes lately.
    Thanks anyway Alkaris for at least trying to answer our asked or unasked questions and for forwarding these and trying to convince devs about the necessity of a compensation for inexistent clovers to use in lucky bazaar.
    Last edited by hellabella_S1; 11-17-2015, 09:13 AM.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

where is the travel vendor?

Comment

what am i suppose to do with my beers i saved up

Comment

what is happening with the devs giving us useless events?
          fair enough that there was a issue with the magic mania shop so u closed it and compensated us 2 weeks ago but now we are again left with useless events cuz of no traveling vendor to use the beers at and no way to get atleast a few clovers so basically a full week with no useful events. beside that they keep using wrong image template for EVG.

Comment

So why the Beers when the Vendor isnt here?

Comment

Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
              when we get this
              just got it. they gave 5 pieces lucky chest.
              didnt even got lucky clover.. hope they gave a lucky clover too aside on chest

Comment

5 chests should be sent daily if nothing changes again.
                Missing traveling vendor(beer vendor, not gem vendor) was reported, probably will return at next 'summer' carnival.

Comment

daily? wish this had started on the first day the event started

Comment

So they gave 5 chests last night server time, 11/17/2015 at around 23:59. According to the Mentor that I talked to awhile ago, he said that the second one have been sent before the server reset (11/18/2015 around 4:00). Did anyone received their second lucky clover chest (5pcs) from gift pack, or will it appear tonight at 23:59 as well?

Comment

ive seen no 2nd pack as of yet

Comment

I already got them. maybe u should wait a little longer. because one of my guildies can't claim her second pack.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	new.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	500.0 KB
ID:	1719345
                        Last edited by Conan_Boy; 11-18-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

cant claim the second pack.......i only got the 1st...but 2nd says...u already claim it....

Comment

Try to reset cache and cookies and refresh.
                            Also i want to remind that its not bug or issue report section.
                            Last edited by Alkaris; 11-19-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X