Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Description of Party and Puzzle in Christmas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Description of Party and Puzzle in Christmas

Greetings Dragonians,

We are sorry for the missing description of party and puzzle in Christmas. Santa Clause Shards required for cheering task 2, 3, 4, 5 are 10, 30, 50, 70, respectively and Santa Clause Shards required for puzzle are random.

We are sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for your understanding.

Merry Christmas. ^^

-The Dragon Pals Operation Team

hi I am kennedy 174 server is radiant and anything just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11111.png
Views:	1
Size:	815.3 KB
ID:	1722475

what items i need for?
      thank u

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_45.png
Size:	287.0 KB
ID:	1722477

I have all the items, but because I can not claim?

Comment

Hello ... I still don't understand

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
          Greetings Dragonians,

We are sorry for the missing descript ion of paty and puzzle in Christmas. Santa Clause Shards required for cheering task 2, 3, 4, 5 are 10, 30, 50, 70, respectively and Santa Clause Shards required for puzzle are random.

We are sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for your understanding.

Merry Christmas. ^^

-The Dragon Pals Operation Team

Comment

Originally posted by R237555638 View Post
            Hello ... I still don't understand
            Cheering Task 1: 0 Santa Clause Shards
            Cheering Task 2: 10 Santa Clause Shards
            Cheering Task 3: 30 Santa Clause Shards
            Cheering Task 4: 50 Santa Clause Shards
            Cheering Task 5: 70 Santa Clause Shards

Santa Clause Shards in puzzle : random (1,2,4,5,8...... maybe more, just cant see it)

Comment

what items i need for?
              thank u
              You need more Santa shards

I have all the items, but because I can not claim?
              You didnt receive 50 santa shards from wishes.

Comment

is the requirements moving by 10....co cant c1aim it 79 shards for santa...on cheering task 5

Comment

Originally posted by R2121055925 View Post
                  is the requirements moving by 10....co cant c1aim it 79 shards for santa...on cheering task 5
                  It is about shards u have gained on the particular day when u want to claim reward.
                  It is like: I got 11 Santa shards left from yesterday. In order to claim TASK 5 today i need to get another 70 santa shards today (total santa shards will be 81 ). However i can use those 81 shards to solve puzzle

Comment

Originally posted by R2121055925 View Post
                    As written by Edygiusz only shards obtained on current day does count. Next day claim tasks will reset and you will need to obtain same amount of shards on that day.

Comment

Name:	noreward.jpg
Size:	411.4 KB
ID:	1722492

how is supposed to know how many santa shards u got to claim the reward, is good to know u need X and can't see it but how the hell is gona posible to know how many u get? also it reset everyday.... spend just for spend? really bad thing

edited: forgot to put name Reena S67

Comment

When claim button light up, then you have enough amount. Or you can look at amount of your santa shards before you start using wishes and look at amount after you maid wishes, difference between them is amount of shards you received.

Comment

So basically this event is just another fraud. Nowhere in game its told only the shrads from the actual day count and you cant even see all needed shards.
                          Shame on the developers and game... once again

Comment

why cant i even claim task 1? couldn do it in any day
                            Ty

Comment

Originally posted by _Alvor_ View Post
                              why cant i even claim task 1? couldn do it in any day
                              Ty
                              Have you completed shard requierements? They should be green in claim task.

Comment

Working...
                              X