Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Description of Party and Puzzle in Christmas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Have you completed shard requierements? They should be green in claim task.
    The game doesnt show that... i can not see how many i have

Comment

Hello ..Everyone to all merry christmas ...!!

Information Glorious Christmas

Puzzle
      Santa Clause Shards
      Cheering Task 1 = 10
      Cheering Task 2 = 30
      Cheering Task 3 = 50
      Cheering Task 4 = 70
      Cheering Task 5 = 95
      The End..

Reset daily along with Puzzle.Don't solve puzzle if can't get 100%

IGN: 6Channel
      Last edited by AnnieTSC; 12-26-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

True. I regret spending my gold in this :|
        Originally posted by R2136937844 View Post
        So basically this event is just another fraud. Nowhere in game its told only the shrads from the actual day count and you cant even see all needed shards.
        Shame on the developers and game... once again

Comment

If you look at the image in the previous post, this event says that it ends today. If you look at this event on my server now, it has changed to say that it ends on the 31st.

Which one is right? (Please answer today. I/We need to know if we need to cash in our points today, or if we can wait until the 31st in hopes of getting some more.)

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks guys, it's time to go back to TOP.

Comment

Christmas Wish event is extended until December 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                Christmas Wish event is extended until December 31st.
                dam wish i had read this before i went and used all my shards on puzzle thinking it was the last day

Comment

One question related to this extension of event though. The event extended over 3 more days but what I'd like to know is where we take the needed bells to get the shards required for tasks and puzzle from. The bells in shop can be found for some more 4 hours starting from now. Will the period for bells in shop be extended too? Will there be buying bells and golden bells option in EVG? Or we will just have the bells gotten through celebration feature in event?
                  Last edited by hellabella_S1; 12-28-2015, 02:06 PM.
                  hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                  Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Hello I don't mean to be rude the instructions in cheer task was not clear about the Santa shard. I wasted so much gold it would have been helpful if info was clear.e.g the amount of Santa shards would have been helpful .("could be more/less).

Comment

Originally posted by hellabella_S1 View Post
                      One question related to this extension of event though. The event extended over 3 more days but what I'd like to know is where we take the needed bells to get the shards required for tasks and puzzle from. The bells in shop can be found for some more 4 hours starting from now. Will the period for bells in shop be extended too? Will there be buying bells and golden bells option in EVG? Or we will just have the bells gotten through celebration feature in event?
                      Bells are availiable in evg and through celebration in event. But not in shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X