Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] Dragonian's Duel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_MinionsMaster
    started a topic [Guide] Dragonian's Duel

[Guide] Dragonian's Duel

Required Level
    Character must reach Lvl. 50 to participate in Dragonian's Duel.

System Intro
    Click Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1781150 to open.

1. Click “My Team” to enter the team panel and create your own team or join others. (Your team info will show up if you are already in a team.)

2. Need at least 8 members to be a valid team; team member cap is 20.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.png
Views:	1
Size:	343.7 KB
ID:	1781151

3. Duel will be held 3 times a week. Players can form their own teams during the registration time. Team and character info will be locked and unchangeable after the end of the registration period.

4. If successfully the registered team amount is an odd number, one team may not be matched to an opponent. That team can enter the event again at 9:05 PM via Temporary Match.

5. Team members need to stay online and form a team to enter the event at least 5 minutes before it starts. If not, players can join the event via Temporary Match (please note that a successful match is not guaranteed).

6. Teams will be divided into Red or Blue randomly.

7. Players will gain a buff if they have less than 20 participating team members. The fewer the number of members, the higher the bonus boost.

8. Players gain personal points and team points by defeating other players and collecting crystals. The team who reaches 10,000 points first wins. The team with the higher number of points wins by the end of the event time (if 10,000 points are not reached). Personal points and defeated player info will be showed on the left of the screen. Team points show in the middle interface at the top of the screen. All members’ points and participant amounts can be checked in general view.

Goals Personal Points Reward Team Points Reward
    Defeated enemies 50 0
    Successfully collected Energy Crystals 20 200
    Successfully collected Life Crystals 80 500

9. Players can check their current position and crystal refresh spot on the map, team member info and remaining event time show on the right of the screen.

10. Players need to wait for the Resurrect countdown to end or consume Gold Coins to Resurrect immediatly after death. Enemy players will gain a 10 second battle countdown if fighting you in a resurrection spot. (Cannot use Returned Gold Coins to Resurrect.)

11. Treasures refresh every 2 minutes starting 1 minute after the event begins.

12. Quiting will only earn you 50% personal rewards, and you can only join again via Temporary Match.

13. Event results will be based on personal points and battle results. Players may gain Duel Points which can be used to exchanged for items in Exchange Shop.

14. Temporary Match only works 10 minutes after the event starts.

• Hotscrock
    replied
    Hi CandyDuff, recently i asked my servermates, analyzed their opponents and i concluded that teams are paired by Total Battle Rating.
    At the moment, your team have the highest BR in Server 1 and you will always fight the highest BR team from S25 if nothing changes.
    Only way to "escape" from that is kicking dead people from your team to drop your Team Battle Rating and become the second team from your server, this way you will avoid the strongest S25 team and fight the second one That already was tested and worked in my server.

Leave a comment:

• CandyDuff
    replied
    why is it that my team keeps getting stuck with the same opponent every time we play... to be honest i'm starting to get burnt out on it... sad when I come to dragon pals to relax and it seems i'm getting worked up and stressed out over it...

Leave a comment:

• R26630543
    replied
    thanks we did already rebuild but our server is almost empty I hope they give us a merge before we die out completely

Leave a comment:

• Hotscrock
    replied
    Originally posted by R26630543 View Post
    We have been participating in this duel and it has become tedious every time we play we are matched to the same team from a super server and we don't stand a hope of winning why no variety in opponents.
    Dragonian Duel Teams are pretty much like guilds, if yours is weak and you have few people better try to merge with another team.
    If your team is full, try to kick the dead bodies or rebuild the team adding only the actives, cause reducing BR can change the pairment of the fights. I already tested it.
    Our team usually have 2 difrerent opponents during the week, one from S87 and other from S174. Before we rearrange the team we used to fight teams from S170 as well. So i highly recommend to rebuild the team if you have enough people.

Leave a comment:

• R26630543
    replied
    We have been participating in this duel and it has become tedious every time we play we are matched to the same team from a super server and we don't stand a hope of winning why no variety in opponents.

Leave a comment:

• R269008869
    replied
    how many servers do u need?

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
    have they finished "testing" so that other servers can play it yet?
    No, and considering that other regions dont have enough servers, i cant say when other server will be able to have it.

Leave a comment:

• R269008869
    replied
    have they finished "testing" so that other servers can play it yet?

Leave a comment:

• Winry_Rockbell
    replied
    I think you shouldnt blame other players, that just play the fair game, just cause you have a weak and inactive team.

Leave a comment:

• shadowsbreath1
    replied
    this makes sense to me i agree im on an east coast server but get with you guys are saying i get a few adds for dragon pets for the new servers that i have yet t see in the pet shop or in any event

Leave a comment:

• R269008869
    replied
    Originally posted by R283819061 View Post
    I think it would be nice when a new feature is released that if it is only for a certain set of servers that you add that. Like solo showdown is only for east and so is Dragonian duels. We might understand that a bit more than asking a million questions about it. If it is being tested then just say that. Thank you for your time
    yes this..........

Leave a comment:

• R283819061
    replied
    I think it would be nice when a new feature is released that if it is only for a certain set of servers that you add that. Like solo showdown is only for east and so is Dragonian duels. We might understand that a bit more than asking a million questions about it. If it is being tested then just say that. Thank you for your time

Leave a comment:

• R269785101
    replied
    It doesn't start at 2am for US East. It starts at 9pm, an hour before the second DI. They have different geological locations for server groups simply to try and allow
    most players to be online for at least some, if not all, events.

Some might say, "Tough tomatoes, dude."

Leave a comment:

• R226532846
    replied
    why does it have to start at 2 am in the morning cant you make it early for every1 to use

kias server 30

Leave a comment:

Working...
X