Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Solution for R2Client and Dragon Pals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution for R2Client and Dragon Pals

Players,

Since the release many players have had issues with the R2Client and Dragon Pals. Following the latest update of Flash, many players can now start using the Client by doing the following:

1. Clear all your cache and cookies from Internet Explorer (It doesn't matter what browser you normally use).
    2. Completely uninstall and reinstall the R2Client (New downloads can be done from here - http://www.r2games.com/client/)

Note - This will not work for 100% of players, but our test has shown it to work for about 90% of players.

Good Luck.

It works but it takes over 2 mins just to get to the loading screen and then about 1 more min till u finally get in game and inside the game it lags.

Comment

Originally posted by vasmar View Post
      It works but it takes over 2 mins just to get to the loading screen and then about 1 more min till u finally get in game
      The long time for loading probably is due to the cache cleared cause you have to download again all the game data and it takes more time to do it.

and inside the game it lags.
      Last time i used the client i noticed there was an IE Mode and a Chrome Mode in the settings (not sure if the most recent update have it, didnt tested yet)
      IE mode like the name says is based on Internet Explorer, and was showing issues with black screen and not loading the game.
      Chrome mode was added recently and have better compatibility with flash player, but like the Chrome browser it needs a higher specs computer to run smoothly, and i believe thats the cause for your lag
      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
        The long time for loading probably is due to the cache cleared cause you have to download again all the game data and it takes more time to do it.
        It takes long even after u log once in game , when u refresh or log back again. Not only first time.

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
        Last time i used the client i noticed there was an IE Mode and a Chrome Mode in the settings (not sure if the most recent update have it, didnt tested yet)
        IE mode like the name says is based on Internet Explorer, and was showing issues with black screen and not loading the game.
        Chrome mode was added recently and have better compatibility with flash player, but like the Chrome browser it needs a higher specs computer to run smoothly, and i believe thats the cause for your lag
        Didnt notice anything like this. And honestly how high should a computer be for a browser.

Comment

It takes long even after u log once in game , when u refresh or log back again. Not only first time.
          Yes, i tested and same problem here. Google Mode is so slow. IE still runs the game better for me, its not time to change to client yet.

Didnt notice anything like this. And honestly how high should a computer be for a browser.
          I dont know what computer you are using, but browser games players usually dont have very powerful PCs
          i have two:
          a Core 2 Quad PC that runs DP in chrome fine and
          a Dual Core Notebook that lags even idle,
          so i believe your computer should be somewhere between those to have a decent performance.
          Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
          Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
          Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

I came here to talk to you about the lag in which my game is and ask what the reason, because I clean my chache every week and my computer runs battlefield and LOL at the same time with their field rendering at most and when, and only the my dragon pals who gets this annoying lag

Comment

Working...
            X