Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

R2Games Hallo-Scream Fest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Hallo-Scream Fest

Halloween, a time of fright as well as delight! Celebrate Halloween in style with R2Games this year; we have a ton of cool spooky events planned!

Come try your hand at the Trick or Treat event, collect all the prizes from the Pumpkin Card Hunt, and participate in the creative design challenge: R2-Man Costume Contest!

Fantastic rewards await those brave enough to take on our Halloween events! But hurry, Halloween doesn't last forever, and it only comes once a year.

Join Now!
    [http://www.r2games.com/link.php?id=1003843]
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 10-28-2016, 06:57 AM.

Is the link broken? Where is the event?

Comment

For Vasmar... The event starts tomorrow... not today
      Last edited by Diangel2008; 10-28-2016, 11:21 AM.
      "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I should have 7 points ( 2 for right cabdy and 5 for pumpkin)by now but got nada. They've dissapeared after I've followed the link from pumpkin T-T

Comment

i don't quite understand the pumpkin card hunt.... you have to search 3 cards at 5 points each. which is a total of 15 points. points that are not redeemed in giftpack will reset at midnight.
          how can we collect 20 points for the 20point giftpack with a max of 15 that resets every day ? can someone please explain or do i missinterprete something ?

edit : got it now. didn't know the trick or treat points add to the total as well ... so it's possible to reach 20 points afterall
          Last edited by R272616225; 10-29-2016, 12:27 PM.
          Darcon
          S135 Dark Ravine

Comment

It should be possible to get to 20 points. However, each time I "return to the event page," it reduces my pumpkin total. I should be at 16 pumpkins,
            for finding 2 cards at main game site and in Stormthrone site, and clicking the proper candy thrice, but I'm at 0 pumpkins.

Comment

i had the pack but i clciked the wrong event pumkin pack for a different game that i don;t play. so i lost the pack i wanted...

Comment

I only claimed the 20 on DP. After Refresh the code was on the 10 so I can't claim it.

Tammuz S98

Comment

I got 21 pumpkins, went to collect and when I put in the gift code number, it says invalid serial number. Now what? Nevermind, it took 10 tries and many different ways of entering the numbers to get it.
                  Last edited by R2112411205; 10-29-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

the pumpkinhunt event states that points reset after midnight. I was able to collect both the 10 and the 20 points pack. Today however the code in the 10points pack still remains. I played late yesterday evening, but how
                    is it possible that i could claim both packs and the code from the 10pointpack is still there today . If points reset at midnight, i shouldn't have been able to claim this pack. But i did claim it. so it was definitely before midnight.
                    my question is, why is the 10points pack not reset ? (the 20 points pack is reset)
                    Darcon
                    S135 Dark Ravine

Comment

Empty Code when you try to redeem the Pumpkin pack again (after reset). After reloading it sets back on the Candy pack.
                      AliceNine

Comment

[/I]Yep, same here. when I click redeem it gives no code :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermopname (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	608.5 KB
ID:	1727599

i had 27 points . when i refreshed the page it said:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermopname (3).png
Views:	1
Size:	517.2 KB
ID:	1727600

allthough it counts in : "my packs : 3" , i have not been able to collect the 3rd pack.

See also my previous post : the code in the 10 points pack is still the code from yesterday.

anyone help please ?
                        Last edited by R272616225; 10-30-2016, 08:03 AM.
                        Darcon
                        S135 Dark Ravine

Comment

Similar 10 points will not reset. but 20 showed an empty con numbers were not.

Comment

I thought I had one such glitch 10 points don't reset. And 20 showed empty code.

Comment

U can only claim 1 time each pack , not multiple times.
                              And i noticed a bug after i claimed 20 pack yesterday , today when i hit 10 pumpkins it auto gave me a code for the 10 pack and it didnt work for game , i had to refresh the page
                              and click Redeem myself and pick the zone real fast before the wrong given code appeared again , to get the new right code.

Comment

Working...
                              X