Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

R2Games Hallo-Scream Fest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!
    I have got a problem, i can't collect my reward -.- it says invalid serial number (it's the fisrt pack for this day)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	halloween.png
Views:	1
Size:	522.0 KB
ID:	1727603
    Click image for larger version

Name:	halloween 1.png
Size:	968.0 KB
ID:	1727604

Comment

dragon pals gift packs feature has a bug... and r2 games actually blames the players internet cache.

This particular bug seems to be one of those unfindable ones.

This can only mean 3 different things but if i state those three things the r2 staff will delete the post so i must leave you in the dark.

I have submitted multiple tickets on the issue only 1 of the r2 games benefits codes has ever worked for me.

after that one pack came i always have to sumbmit tickets.

The reply is always the same....

It takes like 2-3 replys for them to ever send out the gift pack.

I personally think that on halloween day if a player logs in, a notice should just pop up in every players gift pack icon,

that shows the halloween gift packs that can be claimed.... for that game

It would be so much easier..

since it seems alot of players are experiancing technically difficluty claiming their game prizes..

they also limit the number of times you can play per day

what about all those players who play r2 games entire cache of games...

how is it fair that they must choose one game per day to get a prize.......

Comment

Also this is what happend to me and i doubt they will fix itClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Size:	511.4 KB
ID:	1727606.

I clicked the wartune instead of dragon pals..

I'm pretty sure other players have acciedntly done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
          i had the pack but i clciked the wrong event pumkin pack for a different game that i don;t play. so i lost the pack i wanted...
          It happens the same to me... i feel so stupid right now...

Comment

Thank you that was helpful I got the same problem I will have to keep trying then sigh

Edit: No I never got the gift pack even if I have it and refreshed multiple times still the same code that is invalid. I dont have the energy to send in a ticket so I will just let it be. I´m really disapointed 2 hours for nothing.
            Last edited by SnowflakeII; 10-31-2016, 03:17 PM. Reason: How it went

Comment

Originally posted by R270159573 View Post
              Hello!
              I have got a problem, i can't collect my reward -.- it says invalid serial number (it's the fisrt pack for this day)
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]168574[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]168575[/ATTACH]
              wow howed you manage to get a 3 second screen shot of that i'm impressed with your comps screen shot speed......
              Last edited by Dr.Superman; 11-01-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowflakeII View Post
                Thank you that was helpful I got the same problem I will have to keep trying then sigh

Edit: No I never got the gift pack even if I have it and refreshed multiple times still the same code that is invalid. I dont have the energy to send in
                a ticket so I will just let it be. I´m really disapointed 2 hours for nothing.
                your welcome...

i try to be helpfull but some times i get r2 vanishing spells on my posts.

ahhhhh the life of a journalist....

and not many like sending in tickets to r2 games it even says it on thier better business bureau reviews... hahah...

when you get that stupid bug.. it is a pain..... just to get what you earned by putting in the work required to get it....

hence using screen shot technology i would recoommend using that guy gal or genetic anomallies... with les then 3 second snap shot tech...

no way for you not to get a pack with tech like that.

ahem coughs and makes a joke

" maybe you typed it in wrong."

person: "no i didnt copy and paste it wrong"

Comment

Working...
                X