Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Customized VIP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatically finish the entire Single Player Instances

Comment

Decrease in weekly guild fee

Comment

Free (or at least discounted) expansion for inventory.

Comment

How do I recharge my membership it doesn't have anywhere to do it. I'm looking to spend money but guess I can't

Comment

Originally posted by R217556167 View Post
            Automatically finish the entire Single Player Instances
            It's called Blitz + Finish Now

Comment

Free Automatic Demon Invasion for higher VIP ranks..i guess the amount of gold spent in game would be sufficient already to have this benefit to VIP member..

For being free automatic is like doing demon invasion while AFKing..the game automatically attacks the monster after the resurrect time.
              Last edited by R217525163; 06-07-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

How to get wing.,. ???

How to get wing.,. ???

Comment

please add the feature to let us know how many day left for the vip status.
                  This is the must have feature for VIP

Comment

add a VIP wheel that gives shop items like wartunes and CS have that would be a good feature to have in this game aswell

Comment

should allow vip to use there vip lvl worth in demon tower keys daily.

Comment

trading facility for VIP players would be nice.

Comment

•VIP Acquirement
                          Change 1 click sell green to L4 VIP, The reason being by the time you are L5 VIP you have all the orange orbs you want so you just absorb everything including green so a level 5 has little use for it while a level 4 desperately needs it to help get orange orbs. Spend more time in the game and less time deleting green orbs.

•VIP Level (Growth Points)
                          Add extra attempts at all dungeons for VIP3 and up

•VIP Level Packs
                          I believe the level packs you now have are fine. If you want to improve, maybe you can make a yea and nay button to choose if you want the specific one offered so you have the option of getting the second one if you opt out of the first pack.

•VIP Daily Packs
                          Add a same level gem to the daily pack. For instance if you a level 3 vip, you get a daily L3 Gem, level 4 VIP gets a daily L5 Gem, level 5 gets a L5 Gem and so forth.

•VIP Benefits
                          Free monthly gold coins after renewal goes through.
                          Option to trade lets say 3 orange orbs for one of your choosing for level 4 VIP and up.

Comment

Working...
                          X