Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1739062

Click image for larger version

Name:	dailyactivities.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	1739064
    Three Main Changes:
    1.Demon Invasion: Adjusted from 3 attempts to 2 attempts, with only one profit collection attempt per day. Attack and Ranking rewards are 300% more profitable than those of the original edition (lucky monster slaying rewards remain unchanged and are not subject to the one profit collection attempt).

Click image for larger version

Name:	demoninvassionchange.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	1739063

2. Holy Land Quests: Opening time is adjusted to 19:30 on Mon, Wed and Fri every week, 250% of the original attack and killing contribution Rewards for pasting the challenges, updated with bountiful rewards for passing Temple tests in new edition.

3. Demonic Feast: The Cage Match and Devil Melee have been merged into one match. Both Dragon Coins & Magic Coins will be obtained during the event.

• Other Changes:
    • 1. Bug Resistance: Activity Cancelled.
    • 2. Trivia Challenge: Players may receive rewards once per day. Rewards are now 300% more profitable than the original and include a random “pick one” reward.
    • 3. Pennies from Heaven: Players may receive rewards once per day. Rewards are now 300% more profitable than the original and include a random “pick one” reward.
    • 4. Devil’s Den: Adjusted from 20 profit collect attempts to 15 profit collect attempts per day, rewards are 400% more profitable than those of the original edition

We’ve been busy making lots of adjustments to help make your gaming experience much more fun and much more profitable! Please keep close attention here for our soon coming update!
    Last edited by R2_Amber; 08-08-2013, 01:31 AM.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

When will changes take place?

Comment

Grid for daily needs fixed on line 11, fyi.
      Will there be cross-server Demonic Feast?

Comment

Originally posted by R22104875 View Post
        Grid for daily needs fixed on line 11, fyi.
        Will there be cross-server Demonic Feast?
        Was working on that, just posted what I got sent then was like oops nope. As for when they come into effect I have no information on the date of implementation. Cross Server will be Cross Server for all events that were originally scheduled to be cross.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Three Main Changes:
          1.Demon Invasion: Adjusted from 3 attempts to 2 attempts, with only one profit collection attempt per day. Attack and Ranking rewards are 300% more profitable than those of the original edition (lucky monster slaying rewards remain unchanged and are not subject to the one profit collection attempt).

This. Does this mean that if i am earning 5million before this is implemented i will earn 15million?

And a random "Pick one" event. Is that the card? where we can pick 1?

Comment

Bug Resistance: Activity Cancelled?
            [URL="http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/89/x7x.gif"]

Comment

Regarding to DI, can I assume that if I had join in the first DI at 11am, the 2nd one that I join and hit the monster will not gain any ame?

Or is the end of the DI event, the damage reward (Top 1 getting 500k Ame)?

Which is it?
              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

This is great!!!!!!

Comment

Changes seems promissing :-)

They are going to be more profitable although become rare. Many ppl work at the time of those events, including me, could we have Devil's Den and Trivia little later so more ppl could attend?

Comment

If you're going to only allow one Demon Invasion attempt per day, then you need to weaken the monsters. Because there will be less people doing DI each time since it's pointless to attend multiple times now. A lot of servers that were barely stopping Demon Invasion now won't be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]50500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50503[/ATTACH]
                      Three Main Changes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50501[/ATTACH]

2. Holy Land Quests: Opening time is adjusted to 19:30 on Mon, Wed and Fri every week, 250% of the original attack and killing contribution Rewards for pasting the challenges, updated with bountiful rewards for passing Temple tests in new edition.

3. Demonic Feast: The Cage Match and Devil Melee have been merged into one match. Both Dragon Coins & Magic Coins will be obtained during the event.

• Other Changes:
                      • 1. Bug Resistance: Activity Cancelled.
                      • 2. Trivia Challenge: Players may receive rewards once per day. Rewards are now 300% more profitable than the original and include a random “pick one” reward.
                      • 3. Pennies from Heaven: Players may receive rewards once per day. Rewards are now 300% more profitable than the original and include a random “pick one” reward.
                      • 4. Devil’s Den: Adjusted from 20 profit collect attempts to 15 profit collect attempts per day, rewards are 400% more profitable than those of the original edition

A couple of questions that my Guildmates would like to know:

1) Demon Invasion:

A) If my Guildmate gets about 250K~400K Per hit in the Demon Invasion, Does that means he will earn 750K~1200K Amethyst Per hit after the new update?
                      B) Do we still able to earn Amethyst for the second Demon Invasion per hit if we happen to attend the Demon Invasion on the first one?

2) Holy Land:

A) Does it means that from a 40 Contribution bonus for killing a level 16 monster becomes 100 Contribution Bonus?
                      B) Does it means that normal just hitting the monster without killing, from 10 contributions (Example) will now become 25 contribution per hit?
                      C) Does it means that passing level 5, 10 etc levels, the rewards we earn (Example: 60 Vouchers) will be 250% more (150 voucher)?

3) Devil's Den:

A) Does that means if the current one that my team gaining exp (33600) will become 134400 EXP?
                      B) Does that means players will only have 15 attempts to do in the Devil's Den and no longer have 3*20 attempts to do?
                      C) If players failed to complete all 15 attempts in 1 Devil's Den, can they carry to finish the balance attempts in the next Devil Den if only 15 attempts per day are implement.

4) EXP Recovery:

When players did not join the events for the whole day, do they get to recover for example:

Trivia Challenge: 105000*300% = 315000 (New EXP)

That amount of EXP? And if players chose to recover using gold coins, will it still be 40 gold coins or more?
                      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

I loved that game Seems like they are screwing up alot of good stuff not fixing it for us but making more convient for them

Comment

I think your screwing up the game really!!! Bug resistance gone stupid!!!

Comment

I like the changes overall. Just registered to be able to post from Kong's end. Finally I don't have to set alarms to only sleep a few hours...ugh.

Comment

Bug resistance was my favorite.. ._.

Comment

Working...
                              X