Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Out with the old! In with the New!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thats nice changes guys!!!!! Actually more than nice... that's GREAT changes!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

so i gotta ask about the holy land. is it now just three days a week or has the time just changed for three days. if its 3 days a week i hope u doubled the profit made cause the high lvl guild the more funds we need and we really need to have holy land everyday in order to have the high fees amount as well as trying to do upgrades.

Comment

makes it hard for us as i live in australia....everything happens in the middle of the night here

Comment

And make some Event where u can win vip1

Comment

Cheers..i love the update^___^... with regards to DI especially.

and oh.. i think it would be great f u change penny from heaven into.. VOUCHERS from heaven..hehe
            Last edited by sLeEpOvEr; 08-08-2013, 05:59 AM.

Comment

One more questions, what about the gems that you get for clearing the levels in holy land?

Will it be the same? If be the same that means we are getting 4 days short of gems(which is bout 14-16 gem box each holy land) from Holy Land.
              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

make graphic quality option for low spec computer please....

also some archer damage update >.>
                Last edited by R215081587; 08-08-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

And what we do the rest of the day??
                  looks like we play DP for 1 hour and you are done for the day.
                  S8-Captive Amora
                  IGN-DWPOHKP
                  Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
                  Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                  Br- 6755708

Comment

Great.. now we have even less to do during the day instead of more..

Comment

all great except di 1 server has 100 players some ather less so if in first di go 50-60-70 peeps then in second that some peeps cant be in time for the first di going to lose everything how muts damage will they do in second di if they are only 10-20 or 30 peeps me syggestion change di after server merges comes so there are alot of peeps in to have some gain in any di

p.s= sorry for bad englise
                      theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

no bug resistance??!! why was it cancelled?
                        Dragon Pals
                        (S21) xXRebelXx

Comment

we dont get holy land for all 7 days

Comment

I have to echo the sentiment that with these changes, we have even less stuff to do. The biggest problem however is Holy Land. Even if you boost the rewards, plenty of people who could make it at the 20h15 time won't be able to log on for 19h30 because of their job. At the very least keep the activity at the same time it was.

And then there's Sunday... best time for anyone to play since it's the weekend and you remove Holy Land... Really? No, really?!? Don't remove activities from the weekend, it's the one time when you know you'll see more players online. Give them MORE to do, not less.

EDIT: oh and just re-read Demon Invasion... 45 vouchers for a 5% stat boost now? So 900 vouchers to get to 100%? PLUS all the resurrects? This is a cash grab and nothing more... As if 99% of the players boosted their stats for every Demon invasion... Most do it once or not at all. So you're punishing every player with this change by tripling the cost of something people used to do decent damage to monsters that can no longer be hurt by normal means since their level is now too high for a dwindling server population.

Once again, you're PUNISHING your player base. Give them MORE to do to encourage new players to come in. Don't force them to log on for only a few events every day due to having less options.
                            Last edited by R221384842; 08-08-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R221384842 View Post
                              I have to echo the sentiment that with these changes, we have even less stuff to do. The biggest problem however is Holy Land. Even if you boost the rewards, plenty of people who could make it at the 20h15 time won't be able to log on for 19h30 because of their job. At the very least keep the activity at the same time it was.

And then there's Sunday... best time for anyone to play since it's the weekend and you remove Holy Land... Really? No, really?!? Don't remove activities from the weekend, it's the one time when you know you'll see more players online. Give them MORE to do, not less.
                              thats also one of the main concern my guildmates are having, some of them can only make it for sunday events, and with holy land being removed, they are even more SLOWER in gaining contributions and those.

Not only that, what about the drops when we kill in the holy land? Sometimes we get drops like felhearts, gems, magic and dragon coins. Are they going to be 250% more or stay the same? If gonna same the same for the drops that means later players are gaining even less things from holy land. Less chances of gaiing coins from holy land (from 40-100 coins each time holy land to 40-100 coins each week holy land).

Are the changes really that great? You cut short many things, but that is the surface, when players look into details for some of the things, I dont really think its a great change.

And I really hope that from my weekly Amethyst earning from DI (ard 80M-100M) will not drop to only 40-60M due to the changes (One of my big hitter guildmate earns about 120-160M each week if daily he spam on 1 DI). Cause not many players has the many vouchers to spam on DI, 1 revive = 15 vouchers and 1 stats upgrade = 45 vouchers. Getting max stats you need 900 vouchers and if u auto hit or revive, those are additional vouchers. 1 DI players will need to spend at least 1500 vouchers for a full spam. And 1500 vouchers is not easy to earn daily if you do not have voucher plant or lucky spot in arena.
                              Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

I love the changes thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X