Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Out with the old! In with the New!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people seem to be missing the point here. DI is 3x as many vouchers, but gives 3x the rewards!. Practically, especially with smaller servers, this means the heavy hitters have to synchronize their attempts, there will likely be 1 time a day when almost everyone does DI - this could be inconvenient for some , but if you can make that time you will likely see more amethysts since almost all of the big hitters will be on.

All in all this update is aimed at making the game more casual, you will have to do less for the same xp. This is a lot better for me, since I cannot go to every event, every day.

Comment

i don't really care about 3x the amethyst when it's not even equal to the cost of the vouchers, i have no problem with the less is more ideology but please make it fair for everyone not just p2w players.

Comment

Holy Land Contributions:

Level 1 Monster:

If you kill one of the Monster: New Contribution gain will be 24 Wealth

If you kill the level one monster: New Contribution gain will be 120 Wealth, level clearing reward: 125 Wealth.

Reward you gain from killing level 1 monser: 10K Amethyst, 1 felheart.

Correct me if im wrong after the changes take place. =)

Demon Feast:

Each Deaths without any kills: 2 Dragon Coins & 1 Magic Coins
        Last edited by R214105035; 08-09-2013, 08:36 AM.
        Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

can demon feast have 2 round and 1 attempts? not all people can on at that timing

Comment

this is casual game.........why need maintain player active......

Comment

more like out with the good in with the **** all these changes are **** good job R2 real smooth job limiting us down so R2 what's your brilliant plan to make up for all the gems lost in HL? i'd love to hear this one this is seriously the dumbest changes i have seen on this game i am now no longer a huge fan of this game thanks R2 for limiting down my time

Comment

isnt it thus changes great now the game will die soon .. seriously after the event log off... come on ..

Comment

We’ve been busy making lots of adjustments to help make your gaming experience much more fun and much more profitable! Please keep close attention here for our soon coming update!
                  I just found out that the changes are just completely copied from the Chinese server.

Thosee event times are just the same as what the chinese servers re having now. Including the Holy Land, Trivia Bonus and so on.

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

Put farming..so anyone who wants to OL 24-48 hours can addictly die farming..ahahahaha..

Comment

yea i agree, defiantly keep my wallet locked up after this, no more of my hard earned American dollars for u.

Comment

I don't understand, really don't understand...you are talking about "making lots of adjustments to help make your gaming experience much more fun and much more profitable! " but were is fun when you promise us playing less than before ?

Were is fun for people working , going to school, when devils den will be at 13h45 and 16h10, and i even don't talk about the only one profit thing a day ...

Were is the fun to get more profits if most of people can't play because of silly hours of events ? and even if i can do all the events it's less fun to gain the same rewards in only one event, than doing all of them...

All the games i played before always give more things to do whith new versions, it's the firts time i see a game upgrading with less things to do !

A game must be fun, the news that you gave us are not good at all...

Comment

I would only request one thing after this update.

If you guys gonna release more new systems and events, I'm ok with it since the updates are exactly the same as the Chinese Servers are now having (Chinese Server are having this new profit systems).

Can I assume that you guys are gonna release more new systems? Otherwise you are gonna lose more players before you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by R224388258 View Post
                            A lot of people seem to be missing the point here. DI is 3x as many vouchers, but gives 3x the rewards!. Practically, especially with smaller servers, this means the heavy hitters have to synchronize their attempts, there will likely be 1 time a day when almost everyone does DI - this could be inconvenient for some , but if you can make that time you will likely see more amethysts since almost all of the big hitters will be on.

All in all this update is aimed at making the game more casual, you will have to do less for the same xp. This is a lot better for me, since I cannot go to every event, every day.
                            Originally posted by Fanfollette View Post
                            I don't understand, really don't understand...you are talking about "making lots of adjustments to help make your gaming experience much more fun and much more profitable! " but were is fun when you promise us playing less than before ?

Were is fun for people working , going to school, when devils den will be at 13h45 and 16h10, ...
                            I could not agree more. Cost are made higher but rewards go equally high. The Exchange Rate does NOT get worse.
                            - DI 3 times more expensive bur rewards 300% (3 times) bigger,
                            - Trivia and Pennies - rewards collected once a day but 300% higher - u attand one and get rewards like you attend all 3 before update and you have 2 choices to pick hours,
                            - DD 20 attempts 3 times a day gave 60 rewards but after update 15 attempts where rewards are 4 times bigger also equals 60 old attampts (but again u can pick from two available hours ),
                            - Holy Lands gave chance to attend 7 times per week getting 7 regular prizes:
                            for many regular 9*lvl1 gem + 1*lvl2 gem + contribution = gives 7*9 + 7*1 => 63 lvl1 gems + 7lvl2 gems +7 times standard Contribution you earn)

after update it is going to be 3 attempts per week but 250% (2,5 times) bigger each so I understand

2,5*3attempts* ( 9 lvl1 gem + 1 lvl2 gem) what gives 67 lvl 1 gems + 7 lvl2 gems + 7,5times standard Contribution u earn
                            (heh it is even more than before and i lowerd some numbers while multiplying)

But other thing is that no all can now attend some of the events in hours/time proposed ( as above some work, some go to school or have other daily activities. As i read on forums some ppl can be early at their computers some rather late - maybe adjustment to those event times is not a bad idea so all could have fun from those above

Originally posted by sLeEpOvEr View Post
                            Put farming..so anyone who wants to OL 24-48 hours can addictly die farming..ahahahaha..
                            Some of us can play 24/7 and may feel deceived or disrncouraged that there is not so much to do when no events r going on. True.

Developing farming
                            - make seeds 15min to mature or
                            - possibility to gain shortening of maturity period are not bad ideas

Other activities
                            - like doing single/multiply instances w/o stamina (no exp and items) but rewarding amys
                            - improved Bounty system may
                            may give ppl some fun between events

:-)
                            Last edited by Edygiusz; 08-15-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

The New Update:

Holy Land:

Level 1:

Amethsyt Reward: 12500
                              EXP: 60000
                              Gem Box: Level 1 Gem Box x 2
                              Guild Wealth: 125
                              My contribution: 0

Level 5:

Voucher: 150
                              Amethsyt Reward: 12500
                              EXP: 60000
                              Gem Box: Level 1 Gem Box x 2
                              Guild Wealth: 125
                              My contribution: 0

Monster Killing:

1st level Range: 15 Contribution / 24 Guild Contribution
                              2nd level Range: 22 Contribution / 48 Guild Contribution

*Since Im playing a brand new Chinese server that is only a week old (So far only did 3 Holy Land), cant give further more details on level 10 onwards.*

Demon Invasion:

What actually has the profit been changed?

1) Damage Dealing Amethyst: The reward amethyst that you gain from each attack are 300% more
                              2) End of Demon Invasion Reward - Ranking Reward: The reward are 300% more

What actually that 1 attempt is about?

1) Damage Dealing Amethyst: If you had used your attempt on the first Demon Invasion, the 2nd one you will not earn any
                              2) End Of Demon Invasion Reward - Ranking Reward: You will still get the ranking reward at 300% more.

What about the monster killing reward?

The monster killer reward remains unchanged. If monster level at 49, the reward for the first wave is 200k Amethyst.

Anymore things that you guys still want to know?

Comment

I want to know what the heck that "Legendary Challenge" thing is, it's not out yet but still there is a mini post on the "news" there and I'm like... What the heeeck?
                                Does anyone know what that is¿? o.o
                                Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X