Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Welcome Nymph

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when is this comming to all the servers?

Comment

u need to reinstal windows

Comment

Besides the Shop where do you get Nymph Tokens and holy stones. I'm ready to unlock Ilustria but lack the token. I have spent a lot of money on clothes, wings, marriage, dragons not to mention VIP. I have to draw the line somewhere. Can you get the tokens & stones without spending 8-10 thousand gold?

Comment

It would be nice if nymphs weren't included in legendary challenge too. It makes the activity impossible for people who spend little or limited gold. It becomes a two on one fight when your own nymph does negligible damage and the opponents is virtually a second dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by R218170530 View Post
            Besides the Shop where do you get Nymph Tokens and holy stones. I'm ready to unlock Ilustria but lack the token. I have spent a lot of money on clothes, wings, marriage, dragons not to mention VIP. I have to draw the line somewhere. Can you get the tokens & stones without spending 8-10 thousand gold?
            same here I have spent loads on this stuff..i am not willing to pay for a rare nymph...or to upgrade something that should be easily done to begin with..and get harder as the rank goes up.....WHERE TO GET "Nymph Tokens and Holy Stone"

Comment

i heard the patch had been removed, but why is it that the nymp is still blocking my end button? im in server 42 the moors

Comment

admin please fix the nymph icon when we are fighting i am not even lv55 yet and it is already there. I can't skip my fights properly! Pls Fix this!~ My server is S75 winter wonderland..

Comment

Guys please... do not post your bug issues in this thread. We have a bug forum, with existing threads for these issues.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                  X