Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Welcome Nymph

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Nymph

Welcome to the world of Nymphs! These feisty beauties have more to them than meets the eye.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dp-nymph--02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	1743516

Nymphs can be unlocked at level 55 upon completing the “Meet the Nymphs” quest. Finishing this quest will also grant players 1000 love, something which all nymphs crave.

Name:	dp-nymph--01.jpg
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1743515

Name:	dp-nymph--04.jpg
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1743517

Players must use love to unlock nymphs which can be gained via Confessing your love to the nymph in the nymph panel or by finishing daily quests. Upon reaching 1500 love, players can unlock their first nymph, Riona.

Name:	dp-nymph--07.jpg
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	1743518

Nymph Tips:
    1. A higher love requirement means a better quality nymph.
    2. Quality effects the nymph’s basic attributes, attribute levels, maximum level of nymph and the buff effects from Nymph’s Heart.

Training Your Nymph

Upgrading is an important aspect to training any nymph. Players must upgrade their nymphs in order to level them up with each upgrade requiring Nymph Feathers (players have 10 free attempts per day).

Name:	dp-nymph--06.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	1743519

Upgrade 10 levels to evolve and increase the nymph’s active skill level (Requires Nymph Tears).

Name:	dp-nymph--08.jpg
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	1743520

Enchanting your nymph is an important way to greatly improve your nymph’s attributes. Every time a nymph is successfully enchanted one level, her passive skill will increase by one level.

Name:	dp-nymph--03.jpg
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	1743521

Enchanting consumes Nymph Holy Stones, with an unsuccessful enchant gaining Blessing Points. The greater the amount of Blessing Points earned, the higher the enchant success rate. One-click Enchant will only stop upon using all owned Nymph Holy Stones or after having successfully enchanted the nymph by one star.

Nymph Skills

There are more than 6 different kinds of nymphs with varying passive and active skills.

Name:	dp-nymph--05.jpg
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1743522

Active Skills: These are the attack skills and will level the more the nymph evolves.
    Passive Skills: These are the support skills which provide various buffs. Passive skills level up as your nymph’s enchantment level increases.

Bestow

Name:	dp-nymph--09.jpg
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	1743523

Nymphs are capable of passing along their attributes to anther nymph without worrying about wasting too many materials or time on any one nymph.

Tips:
    1. After bestowal, the original nymph will return to her original attribute set.
    2. Bestowal requires Nymph Tears.

Nmyph's Heart
    Flirt with your nymph to increase your ardor points. Players receive 3 free attempts per day with additional available for purchase with gold. Use ardor points to active the Nymph’s Heart buff for various lengths of time (1, 3, or 5 days). Different nymphs provide different buffs.

Name:	dp-nymph--10.jpg
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	1743524

So when other servers have this?

Comment

hmmmm...interseting

Comment

from where i can get Nymph Holy Stones? Only from Shop?

Comment

When is this going to start? If it already did when will the west coast servers be getting it?

Comment

i just get my holy seal and now nymp system cant wait

Comment

No "END BUTTON" fix it please

Comment

oh cool another thing for us to spend our money on to power up. awesome!

Comment

GM,... im online but Stuck on Loading Internal Socket Activity 15mins im wait but not loading
                  im Server 65 my Id name yurika
                  Last edited by R2587311; 01-09-2014, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Cool new feature but you have broke my recharge button.Ive tried several browser's and still no luck,cleared cookies still nothing.recharge box does not pop up

Comment

GM plzz fix this im Stuck up 30mins i cant click all my quest my farm and the dungeon

Comment

verygood

Comment

I am loving this!!! Great update!
                          Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

i confuse

Comment

another useless **** for money sigh guess they'll never make this game better.

Comment

Working...
                              X