Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

1/20 DPS Maintenance for All Servers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/20 DPS Maintenance for All Servers

Greetings Dragonians!

All servers will undergo maintenance on January 20th at 1:00 AM EST/6:00 AM GMT/2:00 PM GMT+8 (January 19th 10:00 PM PST). The maintenance is expected to last for 2 to 3 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to see you all back in the game as soon as the maintenance has been completed!

what

what the fish again a sudden maintenance?
    at least let us know 5 hour advance

Comment

that would require us to get a 5 hour warning first
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

is this all ready hapend?
        iask becayse its not easy for me to convert gmt/pdt etc times to my local time and 6:00 gmt in google that i searce means 08:00 to my place that has all ready pass so has the maintenance done?
        btw i was wondering if it will be easyer insteed give gmt pdt etc times give servers times like
        All servers will undergo maintenance on January 20th at 06:00 europe server/14:00 us servers etc (the times is not corect jyst i to make i syggestion)
        theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

it started about 30 minutes ago

Comment

why so many Maintenance again n again ? after Maintenance the problem will be same, last Maintenance done on 14/01/2014 nnow again 20/01/2014 in a week we need to wait again for 2 to 3 hours for Maintenance ? now i lost my MP dungeon attemps coz of ur sudden Maintenance tell me how can i get my attemps ? why are you not said about Maintenance before ? i can make my attemps before Maintenance, i am totally disappointment with ur sudden Maintenance, plz tell us before we can make our attemps before Maintenance, i hate this,

Comment

this might be answered elsewhere but will this affect receiving rewards from CSC? thnx

Comment

no, its maintenance to fix some issues and it should not affect players claiming CSC rewards

Comment

what about we lost our attemps ?can u give me back my attemps ? i was not done my MP
                  Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  no, its maintenance to fix some issues and it should not affect players claiming CSC rewards

Comment

R2games gave as much advance notice as they got from the devs. r2 doesnt like the servers being down because they lose the chance of making money during the times servers are down. R2 isnt the people you need to be upset with. R2 didnt create the game nor the updates or the patches, the devs did.so please try with a bit of patience and understanding that the mods and staff at r2 want the servers up and running with the least amount of problems that we the players do.

Comment

there is not much we can do, its a dev maintenance and we got very lil warning about it but there are affected players that need their issues addressed and that is what the maintenance is about

Comment

thats great. my team took 2nd so am happy about that thnx alot kit

Comment

maintenace again?
                          hmmm,,,,,give compensasion 1000 lucky coin

Comment

hey you guys shouldn't complain. At least you got NOTICE. I would switch to R2 in a heartbeat if it wasn't for their new server a week policy. Yall have amazing customer support
                            Character: marksteele
                            Server: Maple Pass (S39)
                            Guild: KoA (leader)
                            Class: Elementalist (Novice Spiritualist)

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                              it started about 30 minutes ago
                              ok thanks so it was at 06:00 europe server time cool
                              btw for europe at least s4 jyst start hehe
                              (not complain jyst convarsation)
                              theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Working...
                              X