Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Happy Spring festival

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    I have been dealing with other issues, so I have only just looked into the wardrobe event myself.... and I need to get the techs to check it out as it appears that its not working correctly
    I think "working correctly" depends on what the devs intended to give with it.
    I , currently on level 2 did not get the level 0 and level 1 rewards and straightly claimed level 2 - which only gave temporary wardrobe exp, and nothing else.
    I had wrongfully assumed we will all have the same rewards appearing regardless of our current wardrobe level.
    And with that I had hoped that with the wardrobe event I would make it to level 3 but I was once again overestimating the entire thing.
    Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

ok we have just pulled the techs away from some urgent R2 business.......

players will get exp only for the level they are at, not the levels before their level.... they will gain the prizes for the next level

when if the exp for clothing is not changing when renewing, clear the cache and cookies so the game does read correctly. it may not read correctly if players do not do that.....

we have fixed a issue with the event
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ok we have just pulled the techs away from some urgent R2 business.......

players will get exp only for the level they are at, not the levels before their level.... they will gain the prizes for the next level
        Right, just as expected.

Now can you possibly look at your pms?

Comment

looks at PMS and whimpers.... I only cleaned it out 3 days again and its nearly back up to the 200 PM inbox limit again
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

looks at PMS and whimpers.... I only cleaned it out 3 days again and its nearly back up to the 200 PM inbox limit again
            :P sorry, but only 1 from me

Comment

true nice event sadly ppl that dont ues gold dont get much out of the game anymore
              We Lie
              We Cheat
              We Steal

U Can Always Tell When somone gets caught Lying......
              They Get Quit as a Church Mouse !!!

Comment

how indonesian player cant log in ?? need answer immediately.. please

Comment

how to log in for indonesian player ..

Comment

change your internet provider or use VPN or proxy. its already stated on the bug thread if you people willing to look and actually try it. spamming every forum post is not helping you/me/us indonesian player.
                    Unlike you guys i got his prolem a few month ago and changing internet provider is helping alot. But if you don't want to change ISP you can try the free VPN or use free proxy.

I do (basing on experience) change from smartfren (indonesian cheapy unworthed your money ISP(personal experience)) to other internet provider and it work fantastic!

Comment

yes nice so its a trolling i dont see any post in that event tread taht says is level based and ur curent wardrobe level based

Comment

Originally posted by °Shuya° View Post
                        yes nice so its a trolling i dont see any post in that event tread taht says is level based and ur curent wardrobe level based
                        Yea it would have been better to clarify that up front but I'll take what I can get.
                        With these wardrobe events I managed to get from 0 to 3 with only a little money spent.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69354[/ATTACH] why is this not the same as the picture shows???
                          I know right!!!!!

Comment

cant login game after maint, wth is this?? im indonesian too

Comment

no, because your getting return gold plus bonus in the pack.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69354[/ATTACH] why is this not the same as the picture shows???
                                its he same for me but im wardrobe lv2,,BastSekhet S[21]
                                server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Working...
                                X