Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Merge Event (For the first 3 Days after Servers merged)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kissyface25 View Post
    can i know what is DI sir? Thanks
    short for Demon Invasion.
    Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

Server merged and Bugs multiplied !!!
      What I can do with the 2nd Celestial Wings received from Wishing Well ?!?!?!
      And with 2nd Cyanus ? and with 83 pebbles shards ?!?!?
      Why we cannot recycle them ?

Demon tower have been reset, but no new rewards if I Complete them !!!

Comment

Thank you so much for the server merge.Now lets talk paid toon server transfer's lol

Comment

Umm I guess I was from server 19 Shattered Citadel since you must have merged us. The problem is I can't get into the game anymore. Is it because I don't know what you
          changed the server too or is there something wrong with my character Esther. I could use some help here.

Comment

Server 70 needs a look at; its rather depressing and not really enjoyable with no active players....

Comment

I'm trying to get into server 75 and i can't... why? there is an update?

Comment

how to change guild name. after merge to guild were of same name and i want to change name but not getting any idea.
                s61 phoenix-s8

Comment

This a thank you for R2 for new faces for me a great time is had in guild re-making. Such a fun and trusting experience.

Comment

Originally posted by lasherfnm View Post
                    I'm trying to get into server 75 and i can't... why? there is an update?
                    I was logged in for the whole day, so I think it was your computer.

Comment

After Merge Server. How they know ,what server must login? May be have mail to player that merve server tell new server name after merge ?

Comment

On merge server, player have right to choose continue married or divored. If they need continues married, them information must be continue.

Comment

Originally posted by R239733465 View Post
                          After Merge Server. How they know ,what server must login? May be have mail to player that merve server tell new server name after merge ?
                          you login in the same way as you always did, the server gateways have not changed
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

how to change guild name change after merge

how to change guild name. after merge to guild were of same name and i want to change name but not getting any idea.
                            s61 phoenix-s8

according to second point i should get free chance to change name.
                            plz help how to do that.
                            leader s61
                            thanks
                            Last edited by HoneyOO7; 02-20-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

what about 2 char same ID on both server that merge? should we/or dev will delete it?

Comment

what about 2 char same ID on both server that merge? should we pick one/or dev will delete it?

Comment

Working...
                                X