Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Merge Event (For the first 3 Days after Servers merged)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R239733465 View Post
    After Merge Server. How they know ,what server must login? May be have mail to player that merve server tell new server name after merge ?
    you login in the same way as you always did, the server gateways have not changed

Leave a comment:

• R237863054
    replied
    On merge server, player have right to choose continue married or divored. If they need continues married, them information must be continue.

Leave a comment:

• R239733465
    replied
    After Merge Server. How they know ,what server must login? May be have mail to player that merve server tell new server name after merge ?

Leave a comment:

• Yunai-S75
    replied
    Originally posted by lasherfnm View Post
    I'm trying to get into server 75 and i can't... why? there is an update?
    I was logged in for the whole day, so I think it was your computer.

Leave a comment:

• R221120046
    replied
    This a thank you for R2 for new faces for me a great time is had in guild re-making. Such a fun and trusting experience.

Leave a comment:

• HoneyOO7
    replied
    how to change guild name. after merge to guild were of same name and i want to change name but not getting any idea.
    s61 phoenix-s8

Leave a comment:

• lasherfnm
    replied
    I'm trying to get into server 75 and i can't... why? there is an update?

Leave a comment:

• Simmmy
    replied
    Server 70 needs a look at; its rather depressing and not really enjoyable with no active players....

Leave a comment:

• R223115662
    replied
    Umm I guess I was from server 19 Shattered Citadel since you must have merged us. The problem is I can't get into the game anymore. Is it because I don't know what you
    changed the server too or is there something wrong with my character Esther. I could use some help here.

Leave a comment:

• R223577722
    replied
    Thank you so much for the server merge.Now lets talk paid toon server transfer's lol

Leave a comment:

• MuuuR
    replied
    Server merged and Bugs multiplied !!!
    What I can do with the 2nd Celestial Wings received from Wishing Well ?!?!?!
    And with 2nd Cyanus ? and with 83 pebbles shards ?!?!?
    Why we cannot recycle them ?

Demon tower have been reset, but no new rewards if I Complete them !!!

Leave a comment:

• ro3anne
    replied
    Originally posted by kissyface25 View Post
    can i know what is DI sir? Thanks
    short for Demon Invasion.

Leave a comment:

• kissyface25
    replied
    Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
    This is really interesting. I wonder what does it take to have your server merged.

Consider this:
    I play on Server 55 City of Crowns (Character: Aabb) and we usually have 3 - 6 people doing DI.
    4 of the Guilds in GB have no participants every single week.
    DD usually has 3 or 4 teams in there.
    I see 3 or 4 people for Pennies.
    The only time there's a crowd is in TH or DCM.

Seems like this is a pretty inactive server to me. I pay for VIP as do most of the active players. Most of us help lower level players when we're available but most newbies don't stick around past BR 10K. We can muster up 3 or 4 teams for CSC, except that now we don't even have that because we have the misfortune of being a West Server. There's more to it but I'm sure anyone can see that the prospects are bleak for S55. We have put a lot of effort into our characters and most of us don't want to abandon them. Plain and simple - we are fighting to keep this server alive.

Can anyone still disagree that S55 deserves a merge? We see these activities for players lucky enough to be on merged servers and we wonder when our turn will come.

I am appealing to whomever administers over this decision to please consider us for a merge. We would welcome new challenges, new friends and most importantly, new life in and around us.

Thank you for your time.
    can i know what is DI sir? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Karibs
    replied
    Ouch Glad my server is fairly active

Leave a comment:

• shadow14777
    replied
    ^Probably 2 inactive ones, but 1 inactive + 1 inactive still becomes an inactive one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X