Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Merge Event (For the first 3 Days after Servers merged)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server S57 also needs a merge, almost no player in th, only high players with dragon. an there are only 2 active guilds, so gb is ony 1 time in the week
    DANGERTIM
    [S57] Siliden's Mountain (Europe)

Comment

If other servers are complaining because there are only 2 active guilds on their servers, how about S74? Our guild is the only active guild running in there, as a matter of fact, we didn't gain any bravery points yesterday

Comment

why don't ya merge each 3 server (in the same server time) all from server 1 to server 90?? example 1,2,3 merge to 1 server then 4,5,6 then ....... until 88,89,90.

Comment

Originally posted by R212434787 View Post
          why don't ya merge each 3 server (in the same server time) all from server 1 to server 90?? example 1,2,3 merge to 1 server then 4,5,6 then ....... until 88,89,90.
          Cause not all servers have inactivity issues.
          Was fun while it lasted. On to bigger and better things.

Comment

For the daily login bonus, what happens if you level up during the event? Will you be able to collect both, say 50-59 as well as 60-69 packs?

Comment

the event says it is for 3 days ,but i dont see them in hot event tab after 1st day.are they removed after maintenance?

Comment

are they remove the events after maintenance? it is said for 3 day, but today is 2nd day
                Dragon Pals Player

IGN: Annabad
                Guild: Darklight
                Server: Desert Of Fire (S73)

Comment

It is depressing to get ONE day of a three day event for our "server merge."

Comment

They also said they merge different based on the code used for each server to keep down on issues and bugs after the merger. While one would think they all would always be updated with the latest code it isn't always the case it seems
                    S56 - Remcon

Comment

already disapear 1 day after merge on server 28!!!!

Comment

if i play on 2 servers and that servers will merge what will happen with that characters?? and im playing on both servers from the same account ???

Comment

It is a good question, I've seen it asked a few times already and haven't seen a reply so I don't know either sorry. Hopefully someone will answer soon
                          S56 - Remcon

Comment

Originally posted by MarisaTomei View Post
                            if i play on 2 servers and that servers will merge what will happen with that characters?? and im playing on both servers from the same account ???
                            the older character has the rights to the name, the newer character will have to change their name ( they get a free rename )

you still login to the server you want to play on as the gateways do not change, but when you log in, there are 3 servers sharing the same playing area instead of 3 seperate playing areas..... so you may see player ( s1 ) player (S2) and player (S3 ) or if they changed their name, player, Player and PlayeR
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

is there any chance for S101 to avoid merge. There are several people including myself (Apollo). We have some inactive people yes be most of the players do not want to merge. There is only one guild(winterlife) that wants a merge and is trying to force the smaller guilds out of the game by severly boosting there stats.

Comment

its not possible, merges are a aspect of the game.... getting merges is not easy and not getting them is impossible, tho it does seem to be the other way around in some players eyes lol
                                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                                X