Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Merge Event (For the first 3 Days after Servers merged)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s48 Server Merge

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dying Server.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	570.4 KB
ID:	1685461

Just one example of why we need a merge. BaltsaltsG is my alt's guild, Muppets, is Evil Soul's alt's guild, No Mates, is Punstache's alt's guild, and, The Loners is Evil Z's alt's guild. All these efforts have been made by the players, and, we still wind up losing out on bravery points because there just aren't enough guilds on the server. We are hindered in our struggle to progress in the game due to this amount of inactivity. Also, we have to manage two main characters, and, run multiple teams by these two characters in Treasure Hunt to avoid hitting one another constantly. This amount of inactivity is affecting every aspect of the game for us. We are hindered in progressing our character's Battle Ratings, and, levels because we can't gain the same amount on a daily basis as other, more active servers. Server 48 Frost Forest really needs R2's attention in this matter. And, please, if the answer is no, at least let us know that. Any response is better than none at all. Thank you for your time, and, attention.

Balthasar s48

Comment

Originally posted by BalthasarS48 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]81649[/ATTACH]

Just one example of why we need a merge. BaltsaltsG is my alt's guild, Muppets, is Evil Soul's alt's guild, No Mates, is Punstache's alt's guild, and, The Loners is Evil Z's alt's guild. All these efforts have been made by the players, and, we still wind up losing out on bravery points because there just aren't enough guilds on the server. We are hindered in our struggle to progress in the game due to this amount of inactivity. Also, we have to manage two main characters, and, run multiple teams by these two characters in Treasure Hunt to avoid hitting one another constantly. This amount of inactivity is affecting every aspect of the game for us. We are hindered in progressing our character's Battle Ratings, and, levels because we can't gain the same amount on a daily basis as other, more active servers. Server 48 Frost Forest really needs R2's attention in this matter. And, please, if the answer is no, at least let us know that. Any response is better than none at all. Thank you for your time, and, attention.

Balthasar s48
      maaaan you got my hopes up!!! I thought there was a new merge post lol. Keeping my hopes up though

Comment

why "It Pays to Consume" is gone??

Comment

Is just those severs that will have those rewards or will all servers have that reward like the "Let's get hitched?"
          ♥KiaBear-Server 35♥
          ♥Current Guild-Sovereign♥

Comment

No Only The Marrige Records will be resetted You will still be married when the mergeging is done.

Comment

if the newer character dont want to change his name what happens?

Comment

i guess the servers that havent had a merge yet will die out slowly many peoble that write here are doing it for a reason when they tell about there server are allmost dead with 1 guild left same as they dont get csc many vets says its becauce we not strong enough but after a while you get tirred of waiting and keep lvl up past 69 and then you will never get ready

Comment

Now the server will be merged, then I get to have multiple user on the same server.
                  How many things may they do together? may they marriage together?

Comment

Game Master
                    R2_Kelly is just another poster. For now....
                    Dragon Pals Server Merge on 4/27 @ 2:00-4:00 EDT
                    Dear Dragonians,

On April 27th we will be merging the following servers:

US East :
                    ([S25] Forest of Potions, [S28] Dark Woods, [S32] Heavenly Coast,[S35] Westerwell, [S37] Kravenville, [S29] Scorching Deserts, [S30] Mayan Precipice, [S39] Throgswic) as a single server,
                    ([S159] Crystal Desert, [S161] Trollcrag, [S162] Khare Desert) as a single server,
                    ([S164] Ashwood Forest, [S167] Tenebrous Sea, [S168] Crystal Grove) as a single server

These servers will be shut down during the merge at 2:00-4:00AM EDT/ 7:00-9:00 AM GMT/ 2:00-4:00PM GMT+8

Comment

Hola !! mi nombre bueno en mi personaje yo pulccinella soja, yo veo bien lo de las fusiones con Otros Servidores he aquÃ* Cual sera positivo pienso yo ,,, que leido Cada Una de las vuentras dudas y entiendo un poquito el mal humor ,,, Yo No es Que juegue from Mucho penas un 1 mes o poco mas, Pero estoy Conectada mas de 12h, al dia Entre 12-13 Por Ser verdad ,,
                      Lo que no etiendo si hoy dia 11de Mayo No Previsto hay nada dematenimiento ,, yo Me Pregunto Como no me deja entrar en el juego siempre tengo ESE Problema VIP4 y soja, ,
                      no me verda Fuera dejaran ??
                      HE utilizado el traductor párr vuestros asi Poder Leer Mensajes favor del por vosotros Hacer lo Mismo y si hay alguien que me Pueda respondedor Cual es el Problema ya ESTABA DENTRO DEL juego y se quedo BLOQUEADO Como CUANDO somos muchos Jugadores al Mismo t iempo ,,, No se Pero si Alguno me respondiera seria muy grata.
                      mil gracias por Todo y saludoa desde la otra punta de la mapa EUROPA.Aunque juego con vosotros en el juego inicial del pais.
                      cordialmente: pulccinella

Comment

go to
                        : [URL="http://dragon.r2games.com/news/view/?id=16234"]http://dragon.r2games.com/news/view/?id=16234

Comment

Working...
                        X