Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Merge Event (For the first 3 Days after Servers merged)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion55
    replied
    I am a player of s55 as well and completely agree with Aabb!!! There are not enough players on this server and would like to see some more active players in this server.... Please merge us !!!

Daily player,
    Illusion

Leave a comment:

• R214105035
    replied
    Originally posted by R237417870 View Post
    will marriges be reset? (do I have to marry someone again?)

Name: DANGERTIM
    Server: S57
    the marriage reset is just the record. Those who are married will not be affected.

just that once someone married in the merged server the marriage record will show it as they are the first couple that get married.

Leave a comment:

• R237106874
    replied
    what's the reward for "Let's get hitched"

Leave a comment:

• Slylouis
    replied
    This is really interesting. I wonder what does it take to have your server merged.

Consider this:
    I play on Server 55 City of Crowns (Character: Aabb) and we usually have 3 - 6 people doing DI.
    4 of the Guilds in GB have no participants every single week.
    DD usually has 3 or 4 teams in there.
    I see 3 or 4 people for Pennies.
    The only time there's a crowd is in TH or DCM.

Seems like this is a pretty inactive server to me. I pay for VIP as do most of the active players. Most of us help lower level players when we're available but most newbies don't stick around past BR 10K. We can muster up 3 or 4 teams for CSC, except that now we don't even have that because we have the misfortune of being a West Server. There's more to it but I'm sure anyone can see that the prospects are bleak for S55. We have put a lot of effort into our characters and most of us don't want to abandon them. Plain and simple - we are fighting to keep this server alive.

Can anyone still disagree that S55 deserves a merge? We see these activities for players lucky enough to be on merged servers and we wonder when our turn will come.

I am appealing to whomever administers over this decision to please consider us for a merge. We would welcome new challenges, new friends and most importantly, new life in and around us.

Thank you for your time.

Leave a comment:

• Nacot
    replied
    Please merge server 11 when you can.... only small group left playing.. eager to have fun in guild battle again we split our guild to at least have a battle.....Sigh the sooner the better.. ty

Leave a comment:

• R223469974
    replied
    22 server needs to be merged,we are out of guilds to fight against

Leave a comment:

• novatix21
    replied
    when will server 22 be merger ???

Leave a comment:

• R237417870
    replied
    will marriges be reset? (do I have to marry someone again?)

Name: DANGERTIM
    Server: S57
    Last edited by R237417870; 02-12-2014, 08:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ver-Merge-2-12

On February 12th we will be merging S7, S12 ,S16 and S23, S33, S47. These servers will be shut down for the merge at 10:00 PM PST and are scheduled to be back up and running at 00:00 AM PST.

Leave a comment:

• R228352410
    replied
    which servers will be merged.. please reply..

nickname : Kirito_kun
    sever: (34) altspire europe

Leave a comment:

• Uchkuduk
    replied
    Any info when that merges will be and what servers should prepare for that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X