Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Merge Event (For the first 3 Days after Servers merged)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Event (For the first 3 Days after Servers merged)

Returns Galore
    Time: 00:00 02/12/2014---23:59 02/14/2014
    Summary: During the activity, gain rewards when you accumulated recharge reaches a certain amount!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	1745442

Name:	2.png
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	1745443

It Pays to Consume
    Summary: During the event, players can claim rewards when accumulated consumption amount reaches the limit. (Returned Gold Coins count, but Market deals and Extra Value Packs do not count)

Name:	3.png
Size:	255.0 KB
ID:	1745444

Name:	4.png
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	1745445

Login and online Bonus
    Summary: Login and staying online to gain great rewards everyday!

Name:	5.png
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	1745446

Name:	6.png
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	1745447

Arena Time
    Time: 00:00 02-12-2014---23:59 02/14/2014
    Summary: Rank in the top 100 to gain great rewards everyday!

Name:	7.png
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	1745448

Name:	8.png
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	1745449

Any info when that merges will be and what servers should prepare for that?

Comment

which servers will be merged.. please reply..

nickname : Kirito_kun
      sever: (34) altspire europe

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ver-Merge-2-12

On February 12th we will be merging S7, S12 ,S16 and S23, S33, S47. These servers will be shut down for the merge at 10:00 PM PST and are scheduled to be back up and running at 00:00 AM PST.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

will marriges be reset? (do I have to marry someone again?)

Name: DANGERTIM
          Server: S57
          Last edited by R237417870; 02-12-2014, 09:16 AM.
          DANGERTIM
          [S57] Siliden's Mountain (Europe)

Comment

when will server 22 be merger ???

Comment

22 server needs to be merged,we are out of guilds to fight against
              server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Please merge server 11 when you can.... only small group left playing.. eager to have fun in guild battle again we split our guild to at least have a battle.....Sigh the sooner the better.. ty

Comment

This is really interesting. I wonder what does it take to have your server merged.

Consider this:
                  I play on Server 55 City of Crowns (Character: Aabb) and we usually have 3 - 6 people doing DI.
                  4 of the Guilds in GB have no participants every single week.
                  DD usually has 3 or 4 teams in there.
                  I see 3 or 4 people for Pennies.
                  The only time there's a crowd is in TH or DCM.

Seems like this is a pretty inactive server to me. I pay for VIP as do most of the active players. Most of us help lower level players when we're available but most newbies don't stick around past BR 10K. We can muster up 3 or 4 teams for CSC, except that now we don't even have that because we have the misfortune of being a West Server. There's more to it but I'm sure anyone can see that the prospects are bleak for S55. We have put a lot of effort into our characters and most of us don't want to abandon them. Plain and simple - we are fighting to keep this server alive.

Can anyone still disagree that S55 deserves a merge? We see these activities for players lucky enough to be on merged servers and we wonder when our turn will come.

I am appealing to whomever administers over this decision to please consider us for a merge. We would welcome new challenges, new friends and most importantly, new life in and around us.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

what's the reward for "Let's get hitched"

Comment

Originally posted by R237417870 View Post
                      will marriges be reset? (do I have to marry someone again?)

Name: DANGERTIM
                      Server: S57
                      the marriage reset is just the record. Those who are married will not be affected.

just that once someone married in the merged server the marriage record will show it as they are the first couple that get married.
                      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

I am a player of s55 as well and completely agree with Aabb!!! There are not enough players on this server and would like to see some more active players in this server.... Please merge us !!!

Daily player,
                        Illusion
                        Life is short enjoy it

Comment

So the server merge starts when its 12pm in Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
                            This is really interesting. I wonder what does it take to have your server merged.

Consider this:
                            I play on Server 55 City of Crowns (Character: Aabb) and we usually have 3 - 6 people doing DI.
                            4 of the Guilds in GB have no participants every single week.
                            DD usually has 3 or 4 teams in there.
                            I see 3 or 4 people for Pennies.
                            The only time there's a crowd is in TH or DCM.

Seems like this is a pretty inactive server to me. I pay for VIP as do most of the active players. Most of us help lower level players when we're available but most newbies don't stick around past BR 10K. We can muster up 3 or 4 teams for CSC, except that now we don't even have that because we have the misfortune of being a West Server. There's more to it but I'm sure anyone can see that the prospects are bleak for S55. We have put a lot of effort into our characters and most of us don't want to abandon them. Plain and simple - we are fighting to keep this server alive.

Can anyone still disagree that S55 deserves a merge? We see these activities for players lucky enough to be on merged servers and we wonder when our turn will come.

I am appealing to whomever administers over this decision to please consider us for a merge. We would welcome new challenges, new friends and most importantly, new life in and around us.

Thank you for your time.
                            Thank you for your feedback, I've already planned it, don't be worried about your server : )
                            Btw, i did have a character in your server xD

Comment

waiting........

Comment

Working...
                              X